2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

You mean to tell me, the "T" in T1000 for short for traveling?

kvpaw.gif

I don't know how you're a professional ref and consistently miss those Kawhi travels. You have to be turning a blind eye to them right
They have to be :lol: I find it hard to believe that no opposing team has sent footage to the league. Every single one of these franchises has video guys.

Kerr will almost certainly either speak on it publicly or emphasize it to the refs if the Spurs advance.

That 2008 Celtics team acting like they were a dynasty :lol:
Greatest 1 year turnaround in league history, but I get your point.

They were still special tho.

Yea they ran the East when healthy

Also played some of the best team D I've seen in recent memory

Dudes are being petty about Ray though :lol:,although I doubt he cares enough to go out of his way to make peace with them too

They have to be
laugh.gif
I find it hard to believe that no opposing team has sent footage to the league. Every single one of these franchises has video guys.

Kerr will almost certainly either speak on it publicly or emphasize it to the refs if the Spurs advance.
It's similar to IT and his carries.

Yeah I mean I get the Celtics thing but idk man. These are 40 year old men holding 10 year grudges. 
laugh.gif

They ran the East for like 2 years then LeBron went to Miami and that was that.

Man i dont think i can ever put Lebron over Jordan, but Jordan never went up against a team as talented as this Warriors team.

If Lebron beats them this year, along with the fact that he'll play 400+ more games than Jordan and will most likely crush all his records, there will be a strong case of him being GOAT.

Last edited:
Everyone travels in the league. It's only the blatant no calls that upset me any more.

Like when a guy double dribbles or takes 5 steps and all the refs suddenly go blind 
grin.gif

Also, it's always funny to see players have to adjust when they play internationally and refs call it every time 
laugh.gif

Man i dont think i can ever put Lebron over Jordan, but Jordan never went up against a team as talented as this Warriors team.

If Lebron beats them this year, along with the fact that he'll play 400+ more games than Jordan and will most likely crush all his records, there will be a strong case of him being GOAT.

Can't argue with the talent level aspect, but Jordan played in an era where it was ok to punch people in the face and really give hard playoffs fouls. My lord Jordan would be averaging 50 with these new NBA rules. #justsayin

I am disregarding every pivot on the catch that I see, that is nitpicking. He hasn't even moved. Guys standing still...

When you have to say "I am not nitpicking" ten times, you are in fact nitpicking.

But yeah some of those are bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom