2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right in front of the refs. Pringles mad as hell[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man refs aint gonna call this weak *** travel on an NBA superstar cmon famb. I've seen way worse violators of the travel call 
laugh.gif

I REALLY hope that fan talking trash to IT didn't cross the line.

Also, I'm late....but the C's reunion special sans Ray Allen was, um...very Real Housewifeish....all they needed was Andy Cohen moderating.

Can't argue with the talent level aspect, but Jordan played in an era where it was ok to punch people in the face and really give hard playoffs fouls. My lord Jordan would be averaging 50 with these new NBA rules. #justsayin

Not to get into this argument but defenses are far more advanced and there's no such thing as illegal defense anymore.

'My lord jordan' :rofl:

I think MJ is actually on record saying he wouldn't have scored as easily with the zone rules

Last edited:
I REALLY hope that fan talking trash to IT didn't cross the line.

Also, I'm late....but the C's reunion special sans Ray Allen was, um...very Real Housewifeish....all they needed was Andy Cohen moderating.

That's what i was thinking. From a fans perspective its cool to hear juicy details but I thought that 5 of them sitting in front of camera making it a point to gossip about Ray to the world is a bit weird.

Last edited:
How is Dray talking about the Cavs lack of competition?

This the same team that just beat you dawg. :lol: And KD cosigning him when he was scared and ran to GSW after losing to them. :lol:

Man this team full of **** boys.
:lol: lack of post season competition and post season win streak goes back to last season when they ran off 3 straight for the chip. Dray really doesn't think he just talks. His bball IQ is higher than his actual IQ :rofl:

Draymond really has been talking just to talk lately :lol:

Word to him calling out Olynyk for being dirty...

He's easily the best heel in the league though

Last edited:
Draymond says outrageous things because he knows you all and sports media are going to give it a bunch of attention.

It's the same thing Lavar Ball is doing. And ya'll bite...every time. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom