2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW changed the game with a PG doubted out of college, a late lottery pick, and a 2nd round tweener.

I'm not sure how you can hate them.

Easily, loud mouth nut kickers
Telling players its a mans game then crying after said player beats you
**** steph curry

Last edited:
Hating KD is somewhat acceptable though I don't hate him for wanting to get down.

But everyone else on that team is self made

if the warriors didnt exist people would hate the cavs instead
Literally. 

There has to be a "villain". The Heat occupied that role until Bron skated. 

I will say the hate for Bron was built up. 

Golden State happened overnight 
laugh.gif

They went from up and coming team to dominant juggernaut in ONE season. 

Last edited:
That's what i was thinking. From a fans perspective its cool to hear juicy details but I thought that 5 of them sitting in front of camera making it a point to gossip about Ray to the world is a bit weird.
It wouldn't make sense for them to sit there and not address it.  I think what they said made sense.  At least it was honest.

Steph hate is hate I still don't understand.

He really is hated because he got good so fast.

The hate came from people acting like he was the 2nd coming of Christ. Hitting fancy 3 pointers somehow tricked people into thinking he was the best player.

Last edited:
The hate came from people acting like he was the 2nd coming of Christ. Hitting fancy 3 pointers somehow tricked people into thinking he was the best player.
I bet you don't hate Russell Westbrook tho. 

Cause there are millions of people who believe he's the best player right now for averaging a triple double. 

Last edited:

Cause there are millions of people who believe he's the best player right now for averaging a triple double. 

I've heard people say he's the MVP and that's it. I don't know one person who said Westbrook is the best player in the league, I have not read that anywhere.

Oh that's what tricked people into thinking he was the best player. The Fancy 3's lol not the Ring, or the 2 MVPs, or the 30/5/7 on 50/40/90 and the 32 PER in route to 73 wins.

Yes it was the fancy 3's not the "per"

It doesn't matter anymore though because we all know he's not.

Last edited:

I've heard people say he's the MVP and that's it. I don't know one person who said Westbrook is the best player in the league, I have not read that anywhere.

This :lol:

Legit have not heard one argument for Russ being the best in the world. That's not even what MVP is nowadays

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]fancy 3's

Oh that's what tricked people into thinking he was the best player. The Fancy 3's lol not the Ring, or the 2 MVPs, or the 30/5/7 on 50/40/90 and the 32 PER in route to 73 wins.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "i've heard".

I find it VERY hard to believe that you hadn't heard ONE person say Russell Westbrook is the best player in the NBA but you "heard" plenty of people act like Steph was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Everyone displays selective reasoning to justify or support whatever narrative they choose.

Just say you hate Steph because you hate Steph. ****** be sounding ridiculous coming up with all these weird *** reasons. 
laugh.gif

"I hate Kobe....because he chews his gum like Jordan".

"I hate Lebron....because he had too much hype coming into the league"

If it was Mike Conley who took his game to another level and joined Lebron as one of the faces of the league...and Memphis became a championship team...you'd all hate him too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom