2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 16 of 18 games in this round ending in double digits margins is good basketball?
Nah its not but if your team is still in it, you're happy. These playoffs haven't been as great this year. Neither was the NCAA tourney either 
frown.gif

Bradley Beal has a career playoff average of 22, 5, and 4 . He's 23 years old.

Not quite sure how one can say that the "bright lights of the playoffs are too much for him". 

Last edited:

Not quite sure how one can say that the "bright lights of the playoffs are too much for him". 

More so this round than the aggregate. This is their most heated 'rivalry' and hes only putting out 19 a game

More so this round than the aggregate. This is their most heated 'rivalry' and hes only putting out 19 a game
He's having a bad series. Name a player who hasn't. It doesn't define his entire body of work to this point.

The best player in the NBA had arguably the worst finals performance ever (for a star) not that long ago. Doesn't define who he is tho. 

The key is the age. He's still pretty young. He puts up buckets for sure but when the buckets don't equate to post season wins.... 

we not gonna shy away and act like he has disappeared in big time moments so far this playoffs. Series ain't over doe and neither is his career.

Last edited:
Not really wrong.. Never met a john Wall fan irl. He's vanilla. I don't think he moves jerseys either. Hell he can't even get voted into the all star game in the east.

any one questioning the complexity of basketball needs to think about how 23-43 warriors' team got a new coach and went 47-35 the next with essentially the same roster.

there's plenty of john wall fans
granted I live in NC so im biased but i've seen more john fans than kawhi, pg, it4, even westbrook

Colin Cowherd is literally the mass media equivalent of the weirdos in here with an obsession for hating one guy no matter what. 

Not really wrong.. Never met a john Wall fan irl. He's vanilla. I don't think he moves jerseys either. Hell he can't even get voted into the all star game in the east.
Fake News.

He has. Several times.

See what I mean? ****** just be reaching for things to disregard particular players with no rationale at all.

Fake News.

He has. Several times.

See what I mean? ****** just be reaching for things to disregard particular players with no rationale at all.
​this year. speaking just this year and hes easily the best pg in the east.

i have no hate for john wall. ..stop with your "im more rational then everyone" , holier then thou  bs.

still never met a john wall fan irl. know plenty of kawhi , westbrook  fans.

Last edited:
I love John Wall's game and i'm a New Yorker. Someone mentioned vanilla, he's probably most athletic pg next to westbrook

​this year. speaking just this year.

i have no hate for john wall. ..stop with your "im more rational then everyone" bs.
So how could a guy who's been an all-star (which is universally referred to as a popularity contest) for 4 of the 7 years of his career...have no star power?  That literally doesn't make any sense. 

So how could a guy who's been an all-star (which is universally referred to as a popularity contest) for 4 of the 7 years of his career...have no star power?  That literally doesn't make any sense. 
​touche' 

but explain to me the star power he has  cause I don't see it.  does he move shoes ? I don't see it but dont really pay attention things like that . i know .

hes not on top 15 list of jerseys sold. hes the best pg in the east but I don't really see john wall as a huge star and having universal /mass appeal.

never met a wall fan irl, dont feel he is a super popular player.

. i know my world is small but thats just how i see it.  maybe im wrong but i dont see it.

Last edited:
all facts :lol:
john has been pretty popular since high school too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom