2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was scared of the moment, he quit no other explanation needed.
Yeah. He wasn't trying at all. That wasn't Harden. Nba is fixed though. I've always believed it. It's wwe status in my eyes, just less blatant.

That was Harden, just hungover crunch wrap Harden.

Unfortunately LeBron's career didn't end with those chokes.  But why do we have to bring LeBron into everything?

Well hello there, welcome to Niketalk

Last edited:
just observing how narratives change when different players are involved... James Harden's performance was inexcusable but dudes are acting as if his career is defined by this. i've seen someone else do this and those same guys bashing Harden heavy overlook those performances as a "minor" thing.
Well I'm a fan of Harden but right now his career IS defined by this, sorry.  That will change when he wins one of these big series'.

just observing how narratives change when different players are involved... James Harden's performance was inexcusable but dudes are acting as if his career is defined by this. i've seen someone else do this and those same guys bashing Harden heavy overlook those performances as a "minor" thing.
Idk about NT, but everywhere I looked, Bron got demolished on a much larger scale after 2011

Idk about NT, but everywhere I looked, Bron got demolished on a much larger scale after 2011

You're not wrong :lol:,happened on NT too. There's some revisionist history going on here...

Last edited:
Well I'm a fan of Harden but right now his career IS defined by this, sorry.  That will change when he wins one of these big series'.

admittedly Harden has has multiple trash games like this in critical spots but people are making it seem like he's completely trash come playoff times.

Does Pop ever have both Kawhi and Simmons on the floor together? Feel like he's gonna need to do a lot of that in the warriors series.

admittedly Harden has has multiple trash games like this in critical spots but people are making it seem like he's completely trash come playoff times.

That's basically what I was referring to. And no he's been pretty good overall this playoffs but this is still very disappointing. His turnovers in game 5 at the end were also inexcusable.

You're not wrong :lol:,happened on NT too. There's some revisionist history going on here...

No revisionist history I was surely a part of that well deserved slander :lol: . however this convo of GOAT has been going on in here recently and people are glossing over this like it's a small blip. When we are nitpicking the greats an entire Finals series where you completely QUIT, not had a bad series but straight up didn't attack is a HUGE mark on the resume but again narratives.

That's basically what I was referring to. And no he's been pretty good overall this playoffs but this is still very disappointing. His turnovers in game 5 at the end were also inexcusable.

agreed, watching his TO from yesterday and it looked like he was all the way checked out.

No revisionist history I was surely a part of that well deserved slander :lol: . however this convo of GOAT has been going on in here recently and people are glossing over this like it's a small blip. When we are nitpicking the greats an entire Finals series where you completely QUIT, not had a bad series but straight up didn't attack is a HUGE mark on the resume but again narratives.

TyFacts :pimp:

Talk about it...:nerd:

Does Pop ever have both Kawhi and Simmons on the floor together? Feel like he's gonna need to do a lot of that in the warriors series.
He did it a few times on this series.

I feel like in 2017 if James Harden was out here wylin the night before a close out game we'd have seen pics or video. Nothing is private

James doesn't seem like he has that dog in him to come out and at least go for it or maybe game 5 gutted him. You're at home though, you gotta at least go out there and try. Even if you have a bad game, it's a better look going out there, playing within your game and having a bad night vs. not showing up at all.

dude didn't even take a shot for a quarter and half? That's bonkers.

Don't have a problem with Harden going to the club.

People forget this was Mike 16 hours before he pushed off Bryon Russell:

fux8nd.jpg

1. vs Heat championship series

2. Last vs GSW in elimation game with 10 turnovers

3. Last night...

Harden has now truely earned the choker badge

Ron artest would get drunk during half time and still never played this bad in games. . I don't believe the hang over theory. This was point shaving. I really wonder how much he got for last night and why. Don't really understand the motive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom