2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
you catch an L at work and that means you have to stay home and sulk? come on fellas yall better than that.

with that kinda money, hell yeah I'd be at the club making amends to houston by buying drinks for random skeezers and fans showing love

I don't think Harden needs to necessarily speed up his game. He has that lulling pace to him and can quickly change directions exceptionally well

Not a good look for him though, last night. Dude seemed like he slept with Khloe before the game or something
Ring back smelling punani will do that to ya 
mean.gif
 . That really brings back memories. Probably the sexiest chick i have ever smashed or been with had ringback punani too. She had a fat ***, nice chesticles, she was mixed Nigerian/white.

No matter how bad the chick is if that thang smell like left over shrimp from 4 days ago my ***** it aint eem worth it
couldn't agree more breh.. was messin with this puerto rican/black woman a few months back. thick as hell, good head on her shoulders, attorney, cooked, cleaned, the whole 9...but the pjuicy smelt like the streets of chinatown. considered putting on a snorkel any time i was up in that joint. couldn't do it.
Man this chick cut her hair down to a fade too my *****. So not only was the punani already smelling questionable, I had more hair than her. This was around the time Amber Rose was poppin so she was just being a sheep 
mean.gif

I still remember the last time I hung out with her. My homie had some people over and I invited her. Had to smack the back her head with that fresh *** fade while I was smashing b. Haven't seen her since 

It's no different than us ******* up a Friday at work then going out and drinking it off later.
Most of us aren't getting paid multi-millions of dollars to be great or at the very least, show up.

It is just a game but these are professional athletes. This is their career, you gotta take it seriously. If Harden cares about it, he's got an interesting way of showing it. You go out to a club hours after taking the worse L of your professional career (in terms of importance) in what was a MVP-type year for you?

He found that rhythm in the club though?

It's no different than us ******* up a Friday at work then going out and drinking it off later.

Most of us aren't getting paid multi-millions of dollars to be great or at the very least, show up.

It is just a game but these are professional athletes. This is their career, you gotta take it seriously. If Harden cares about it, he's got an interesting way of showing it. You go out to a club hours after taking the worse L of your professional career (in terms of importance) in what was a MVP-type year for you?

He found that rhythm in the club though?

What do you suggest he have done?

Ya'll dudes really gotta realize that most athletes don't give a **** about some writers and dudes on message boards "Frying" them. I commend players for not being slaves to the publics perception. If i feel like spending my millions and being around some pretty women i'm gonna do that I wouldn't give two flying f's if Skip bayless roasted me in the morning.
exactly. Dudes take sports to Serious. It's just a job.

He could be the most passionate person in the world about basketball but nothing he can do after the game can change the outcome or how he played.

He probably smelled like trash in the club. Probably felt like it too

He could be the most passionate person in the world about basketball but nothing he can do after the game can change the outcome or how he played.

Never mention him with Magic again. Magic was having wild orgy's then giving Larry Bird and nem the business.

Never mention him with Magic again. Magic was having wild orgy's then giving Larry Bird and nem the business.

I'm sure Magic was in the club after he choked away those finals, too.

I'm going to chill on calling him Magic for a minute. At least until next season

my continuous question since the Playoffs started..... How does SA defend GS while Playing Aldridge & Pau? especially with Kawhi who may not be 100% percent?

As long as they aren't extremely sloppy with the rock i don't see this going past 5

Telling y'all, dude owed the mafia money. Point Shaving Harden.
Looks like flopping and the eurostep aint the only thing Harden learned from Manu. Picked up his gambling habits too 
mean.gif

I'm talking about after the game
Stay lowkey. It's a bad look to be out there in the limelight like that especially after his performance. Perception or not. Personally, it would've been hard to be out chere like that but that's me.
Harden just paid off some outstanding debts and earned himself more years of life. I'd be out partying too if I was him.

Mike Brown going to get poetic justice.

It's not going to happen but it would be the craziest thing if Warriors sweep the Cavs with MB at the helm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom