2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You praying the Spurs take out the Warriors so the Cavs won't have to see em.

Sound scared to me...

sass2.png

to think about MB's past few years, he gets to Coach Timmy D, Lebron, Kobe, Steph & KD :smh: :smh:

has any coach outside of Phil coached this much talent?

He could be the most passionate person in the world about basketball but nothing he can do after the game can change the outcome or how he played.

He probably smelled like trash in the club. Probably felt like it too

Never mention him with Magic again. Magic was having wild orgy's then giving Larry Bird and nem the business.

I'm sure Magic was in the club after he choked away those finals, too.

I'm going to chill on calling him Magic for a minute. At least until next season

Magic already had a finals MVP w/o Kareem at 20 years old though. Harden is Romo status til he proves otherwise. That was crazy last night. :lol: :smh:

I just don't see any advantages for the spurs outside of LMA & Pau absolutely KILLING them on the boards and in the paint which is highly doubtful (Not to mention that with a trio of Javale, Zaza, D west the W's do have some big bodies who don't hamper them too much)

also to whoever mentioned hiding Pau on iggy, do you really want Pau getting ran by every possesion & finding the open man? When that death lineup is on the floor Pau is unplayable & that kills them offensively because he creates a lot out of the post.

Gs in 4. As I've stated since before the playoffs started. I'd be surprised if the warriors (if healthy) lose more then two games the entire playoffs.

The same way Lebron had to play perfect last year to beat the Warriors, Leonard and the Spurs are gonna have to do the same thing. Spurs can't make any mistakes where the Warriors have more room for error. That's the biggest advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom