2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more pissed them guards let him in the club. A performance like that in need you to come back in about a week or so, cuz Houston doesn't F with you tonight lol.

I'm more pissed them guards let him in the club. A performance like that in need you to come back in about a week or so, cuz Houston doesn't F with you tonight lol.
Mannn please harden would have that dumb as guard fired and club shut down in a month. Don't let emotions cloud your business

Curious to know how old or young cats really are trying to compare MJ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Curious to know how old or young cats really are trying to compare MJ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
This. By all accounts from players and coaches, dude used to have marathon poker games all night before NBA/olympic games. As competitive has competitive gets.

I don't care if you took a lot of shots, if you played like garbage that doesn't absolve you from choking.

Rarely mentioned: Kobe's 7-22 in the finals.
That's like you fake sick at work and leave early, and your boss sees you out at Six Flags later that afternoon. You can have a life, but at least at like you care about missing the conference a Finals. :lol:

What is the alternative mope in your room for days after, be depressed about the loss? at the end of it all it's a game & some people just aren't as emotionally attached as others.

Some of these athletes are so dumb. This dude went out to the most visible place he possibly could have in the city of Houston right after he got done having possibly the worst performance of his career and losing by 39 at home in an elimination game. Dude could have cooled off back at his place for the night, maybe had some teammates over and had some drinks, smoked something and been low key for just the weekend at least.

Superstars have choked in their careers and some have packed it in in their careers, but this is just another showing in a long list of recent giving up moments. This dude just stays failing when it counts. Yes, Lebron packed it in against the Mavs for the whole finals and yes he did quit that last game against Boston when he left the Cavs, but now he's shown that that is behind him. He's figured it out and that's a thing of the past. But this dude Harden, I don't think he has it in him. This is basically 5 years now of this starting with the OKC finals and last night was just flat out inexcusable. 2-11 and you didn't even take your first shot until halfway through the second quarter. At least dudes who choke or have bad games go out shooting. This guy didn't even want to do that. He wanted nothing to do with this, and you were at home. I'm sorry but it's going to take a lot for him to live this one down. He's gonna have to go down in a blaze of glory next time to earn back even the slightest bit of credit. Any argument I had for him being regular season MVP is far gone. Dude is a chump.

I don't think Harden needs to necessarily speed up his game. He has that lulling pace to him and can quickly change directions exceptionally well

Not a good look for him though, last night. Dude seemed like he slept with Khloe before the game or something
Ring back smelling punani will do that to ya :smh:  . That really brings back memories. Probably the sexiest chick i have ever smashed or been with had ringback punani too. She had a fat ***, nice chesticles, she was mixed Nigerian/white.

No matter how bad the chick is if that thang smell like left over shrimp from 4 days ago my ***** it aint eem worth it

couldn't agree more breh.. was messin with this puerto rican/black woman a few months back. thick as hell, good head on her shoulders, attorney, cooked, cleaned, the whole 9...but the pjuicy smelt like the streets of chinatown. considered putting on a snorkel any time i was up in that joint. couldn't do it.

It's not. It just opens the floodgates to judgment from people who think professional sports are bigger than life.
Ball is life though. Anyone who thinks otherwise must not hoop 
mean.gif

Do people really care about athletes going out after a loss? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I'm not sure why being out in public is a bad thing

Shows that even after the washing he received last night, he still wasn't bothered or embarrassed. Priorities bout the same as O'Dell when he decided Liv on Sunday immediately after the game was more important than prepping for Green Bay, (a game in which he was trash in) Son is Steve Franchise 2.0 right now, surprised son didn't skip whatever game was scheduled when the super bowl was in Houston. That Houston nightlife done did it to too many dudes man, whole early 2000's rockets squad lived in the clubs around here.

He was talking about 2008 not 2010.

Remember that game pretty well, Kobe came out pretty hot had 13 in the first went cold in the 2nd and by halftime they were down by like 25. Def one of his worst performances in a playoff game but no where in that game i felt that he quit. Whole team was getting hosed (ESPECIALLY Pau :smh: ) and was straight up embarrased. but Kobe was still aggressive until it was well out of hand.

Ball is life but y'all want this man in the gym after the game? Want to see him playing pickup at the Y?

Let that make sulk in the presence of strippers

Some of these athletes are so dumb. This dude went out to the most visible place he possibly could have in the city of Houston right after he got done having possibly the worst performance of his career and losing by 39 at home in an elimination game. Dude could have cooled off back at his place for the night, maybe had some teammates over and had some drinks, smoked something and been low key for just the weekend at least.

Ya'll dudes really gotta realize that most athletes don't give a **** about some writers and dudes on message boards "Frying" them. I commend players for not being slaves to the publics perception. If i feel like spending my millions and being around some pretty women i'm gonna do that I wouldn't give two flying f's if Skip bayless roasted me in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom