2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a problem with Harden going to the club.

People forget this was Mike 16 hours before he pushed off Bryon Russell:

fux8nd.jpg
Playing pool = going to the club?

I swear man people act like you can't have a normal life when you a pro athlete. You got to go to bed at 8 pm for a game the next night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It's a fn game.

Last edited:
I swear man people act like you can't have a normal life when you a pro athlete. You got to go to bed at 8 pm for a game the next night [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. It's a fn game.
Inb4 the Pro Athlete to regular life parallel talk.

James Harden is too young and in too good of shape to be that washed that deep into the following day from a night out though if he was just out drinking.

We know Russ wouldn't have went out like a cold b**** like that. :lol:

I mean last year in Game 7 vs the Warriors he did score only 19 points in 45 minutes on 7/21 shooting and he was averaging 6 turnovers per game the three previous games heading into that.

I rather a _ go 7-21 tryna do something then 2-11 looking he he don't give a ****.

We know Russ wouldn't have went out like a cold b**** like that. :lol:
He went out like a chump though, just a different style of choking.

That wasn't no choke. Russ showed up, we knew he on the court. Harden straight up didn't. What Kevin Harlan say at the end of that game.

"WESTBROOK WONT DIE!!" :lol:

This _ Harden ain't want no parts of the game from the tip off.

Unfortunately LeBron's career didn't end with those chokes.  But why do we have to bring LeBron into everything?

just observing how narratives change when different players are involved... James Harden's performance was inexcusable but dudes are acting as if his career is defined by this. i've seen someone else do this and those same guys bashing Harden heavy overlook those performances as a "minor" thing.

Didn't Lebron get killed for choking vs Dallas? :lol: Dude caught hell for that ****. And now Harden catching it. On top of Harden's history in the playoffs period is way worse than Lebron's.

I don't care if you took a lot of shots, if you played like garbage that doesn't absolve you from choking.

Rarely mentioned: Kobe's 7-22 in the finals.

Last edited:
Didn't kobe have like 19 rebounds in that game 7 tho? and a good amount of assists. that isn't choking, just a bad shooting game.

TMZ is still batting 1.000 apparently.

Harden going full Danny Green mode immediatley after the season ends.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom