2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brah. At 24 shots he better lead the league in scoring.

Russ is not THE best scorer. He's the leading scorer but that doesn't mean best.

So AI was never the best or one of the best scorers in the league during his prime? When did they start giving out efficiency awards instead of scoring titles?

Last edited:
So if he was 6'7 then he would qualify as a top shooter? Gotcha
laugh.gif
Lol well actually..

y'all say the same thing every time when you don't have an actual rebuttal
call me gay, a ********r, or a little kid
that's when i know i won the argument

You were the same one to tell me to stop quoting you this week when I pointed out you "mistakenly" forgot to mention Steph's 2 MVPs in his first 7 seasons vs LeBron so ......

Last edited:
y'all say the same thing every time when you don't have an actual rebuttal
call me gay, a ********r, or a little kid
that's when i know i won the argument

Breh everytime I defend lebron or say something in his favor they throw personal shots at me too :lol:

So a ****** in the league of giants averages damn near 30 isn't a top scorer this year? :lol:
He is a great scorer.

He isn't the best, or top 3.

You can make your argument for him though. None of us are right or wrong since it is an opinionated argument.

Again, I support IT 100%. Which is why I would rather see BOS beat my home city team.

So don't make this out to be a personal shot at him

IT is my dude. I put NT onto him back in 08. #1 fan.

But if you need 1 bucket, and you are drafting players based on your confidence that they would get THAT bucket; you aren't taking IT in the first 3 picks.

Don't lie to yourself fellas

You put me onto Kenneth D. Rasmussen from Delaware Christan College as well. Pretty good player too, props

What's the cutoff for shot attempts to be considered the best scorer?

Honestly, LeBron has the 5th highest scoring average in NBA History. If someone wants to make an argument for LeBron, how on earth are you calling that a ridiculous answer?

Russ is the best Stat padder ever.
Never seen a Stat padder like him. All those triple doubles that amount to little wins and first round exits.

Not even a top 3 scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom