2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many shot attempts does Westbrook even avg? That alone should disqualify him

24 shots a game, 32 ppg.

Bron in 2008 (his only scoring title) 22 shots a game, 30 ppg.

Steph last year: 20 shots, per game, 30 ppg.

I seriously want to hear y'alls thoughts on AI.

Wall should AT LEAST be in the MVP conversation. Hell, no worse than 4th
What? They didn't even win 50 games this year
laugh.gif

So a ****** in the league of giants averages damn near 30 isn't a top scorer this year? :lol:
He is a great scorer.

He isn't the best, or top 3.

You can make your argument for him though. None of us are right or wrong since it is an opinionated argument.

Again, I support IT 100%. Which is why I would rather see BOS beat my home city team.

So don't make this out to be a personal shot at him

I don't take it personal but IT is a top scorer :lol:

I was there when he scored 52pts (29 in the 4th) vs Miami, that kid is a top scorer in this league this year...

Idk about next year though :lol:

Last edited:
24 shots a game, 32 ppg.

Bron in 2008 (his only scoring title) 22 shots a game, 30 ppg.

Steph last year: 20 shots, per game, 30 ppg.

I seriously want to hear y'alls thoughts on AI.
They both were way more efficient in scoring the ball in those years than russ was this year?

A.i was overrated as hell. Couldn't win with him, similar to Westbrook. Ball hog, inefficient chucker.
If I want a chucker I'll take Kobe. If I want a more efficient scorer I'll take LeBron or Jordan. .
A. I. A ball dominant guard that made no one better. That type of basketball is ugly to watch.

Allen Iverson, when you evaluate his scoring is kind of skewed.

He wasn't efficient by any means, but the era he played in wasn't close to being conducive for his talents. Would have been even better than he already was I think if he played in this era where spacing is way more optimal.

A.i was overrated as hell. Couldn't win with him, similar to Westbrook. Ball hog, inefficient chucker.
If I want a chucker I'll take Kobe. If I want a more efficient scorer I'll take LeBron or Jordan. .
A. I. A ball dominant guard that made no one better. That type of basketball is ugly to watch.
Yea, I can agree with this for the most part.

Couldn't imagine the emotional roller coaster coaching AI would feel like

They both were way more efficient in scoring the ball in those years than russ was this year?

He said the amount of shots should disqualify him from being labeled one of the best scorers. I just want to know what is the cutoff and how does one reconcile Allen Iverson who's 7th all time in PPG but was averaging 25 shots a game in his prime.

I think it has everything to do with the over analytics craze of the league now. Nobody uttered TS% back then nor cared about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom