2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.i was overrated as hell. Couldn't win with him, similar to Westbrook. Ball hog, inefficient chucker.
If I want a chucker I'll take Kobe. If I want a more efficient scorer I'll take LeBron or Jordan. .
A. I. A ball dominant guard that made no one better. That type of basketball is ugly to watch.
I would be a ball hog too if my second best option was Aaron McKie.

He literally carried one of the worst squads in the history of the Finals to the dance.

He said the amount of shots should disqualify him from being labeled one of the best scorers. I just want to know what is the cutoff and how does one reconcile Allen Iverson who's 7th all time in PPG but was averaging 25 shots a game in his prime.
Ohhh okay.

Yeah the amount of shots don't matter. It's how many you actually make vs miss
laugh.gif

So many hot takes.

Who's dude with the VA area code in his SN but going against the grain?

I see he's a knicks fan.

Yeah. He should shut up.

A.i was overrated as hell. Couldn't win with him, similar to Westbrook. Ball hog, inefficient chucker.
If I want a chucker I'll take Kobe. If I want a more efficient scorer I'll take LeBron or Jordan. .
A. I. A ball dominant guard that made no one better. That type of basketball is ugly to watch.
Kobe wasn't that much more efficient than AI, although I would take Kobe over AI too. Kobe was a chuck as well.

And the 76ers improved their win total literally every year with Allen for like 5 years straight, how did they not win with him?

Kobe wasn't that much more efficient than AI, although I would take Kobe over AI too. Kobe was a chuck as well.

And the 76ers improved their win total literally every year with Allen for like 5 years straight, how did they not win with him?
Because to PEOPLE, winning means winning a ring (WHich I completely disagree with).

Based on that logic, everyone is a loser

I would be a ball hog too if my second best option was Aaron McKie.

He literally carried one of the worst squads in the history of the Finals to the dance.
no he didn't, Such a myth. That team was one of the best defensive teams in the Nba in a weak East. They won games because of they defense.

Vince Carter and Ray Allen were taking teams deep in the playoffs. How weak the east was.

Last edited:
Iverson gets a pass cause he was cool. Srs

He was my favorite player growing up but once you remove the blinders you see what he really is. Also as a person he sucks. Irrelevant but met him and it erased everything I loved about him.

no he didn't, Such a myth. That team was one of the best defensive teams in the Nba in a weak East. Vince Carter and Ray Allen were taking teams deep in the playoffs.
Ummmm

VC never made it past the 2nd round with Toronto and Ray Allen made the ECF once where he lost to...Allen Iverson and the 76ers?

A pass cause he was cool?

Or maybe he gets a 'pass' cause he was like a 13x all star with a league MVP and a career scoring avg of like 26 PPG?

And I met him once at the beverly since as a lil youth he was coo
laugh.gif

He was my favorite player growing up but once you remove the blinders you see what he really is. Also as a person he sucks. Irrelevant but met him and it erased everything I loved about him.

Explain

My man said the same. Asked for the autograph and AI carrid him.........

Westbrook was 33-9 in games he had a triple double. Yes he was inefficient but they were still winning. I don't get the slander. They NEEDED him to have a triple double to win.

A pass cause he was cool?

Or maybe he gets a 'pass' cause he was like a 13x all star with a league MVP and a career scoring avg of like 26 PPG?

And I met him once at the beverly since as a lil youth he was coo :lol:
everyone loved him.... I never did. He would be getting killed for his inefficiency if he played in this era

So which Bradley is showing up on Monday? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

The one on the adopted NT team or the one on the "worst #1 seed ever"

Steph was he was at 67%.

Bron's TS% in 2008 was 57%.

Russ this year was 55%. Kinda negligible.
Negligible with Lebron in 08' sure but LBJ's best year scoring the ball wasn't in 08.

I mean he did win the scoring title that year but I never said that his best year scoring the ball was that year. He has quite a few years where he scored the rock better than that year I think.

Westbrook was 33-9 in games he had a triple double. Yes he was inefficient but they were still winning. I don't get the slander. They NEEDED him to have a triple double to win.
they actually played better when he shot less or so I heard if I heard correct.
Hell they won the the one game they played without him. His type of ball is detrimental to a team concept. Big reason why Kd.

Last edited:
everyone loved him.... I never did. He would be getting killed for his inefficiency if he played in this era
You could make the argument though that he wouldn't have been as inefficient if he played in this era.

Today's game is way more conducive towards his talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom