2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember somebody (not on NT) told me Oladipo was an "elite guard" so Russ in fact had help
roll.gif
roll.gif
He was arguably a top 5 SG before getting traded to OKC.

Can't be any worse than top 10 now.

meh, by the time john wall is eliminated, golden state will be the 2017 champs. we won't have to hear about bron for the hole summer, except in regards to being rinsed and needing more assistance.

I really wish y'all would stop with this Russ teammate bs. None of this talk started until AFTER the season started. Before, this narrative did not exist. OKC is still out here playing iso ball, pass if you don't have anything. There's a common denominator. The same way dudes are standing around now, they did last year. You can't go 82 games only passing when you have a for sure assist or out of a shot and then think the team is going to magically start play making in the playoffs. Yesterday to me didn't prove that Russ teammates are just so bad, it proves that you have to trust players all year so when the playoffs come they are ready to produce

Yo Victor is buttcheeks. You tripping with that top 10 talk.

Derozan
Beal
Batum
CJ
Klay
Middleton
JJ
Booker
Avery
KCP
Hood
Wesley

Are all better then him.
Batum isn't a SG.  No to Joe Johnson, Avery, KCP, Hood, and Wesley too.

I really wish y'all would stop with this Russ teammate bs. None of this talk started until AFTER the season started. Before, this narrative did not exist. OKC is still out here playing iso ball, pass if you don't have anything. There's a common denominator. The same way dudes are standing around now, they did last year. You can't go 82 games only passing when you have a for sure assist or out of a shot and then think the team is going to magically start play making in the playoffs. Yesterday to me didn't prove that Russ teammates are just so bad, it proves that you have to trust players all year so when the playoffs come they are ready to produce
Nope. Not allowed to say stuff like this.

I could be letting season's past cloud my judgement because I'm sure not too many people would have half of those players over Oladipo.

giphy.gif

Oladipo has hovered around a league average PER for his entire career (been well below league average this year), has zero accolades, and has never been close the playoffs before this year.

We just need to accept that he's mediocre.

Last edited:
Preach.......

My man Harden was going off yesterday. Loved it. All these dude that were hyping a okc upset
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] sit down. Series will be over quickly

Last edited:
Vic was a top 5 guard... Yet had been benched in Orlando of all places? Y'all just saying stuff to say it. Vic being good for OKC when the trade happened was him being a good 3rd/4th option with KD and Russ there. Not him being a 2nd option or more which is partly why he got demoted in Orlando in the 1st place.

Last edited:
we have seen itso many times first game ends in a nail biter but goliath prevails then demolishes the team the next game and sweeps them

pacers will get destroyed today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom