2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, a dirty move is a dirty move. Whether its now or 20 years ago.
Spurs carry that karma with them.
C'ant complaint about a dirty player when your franchise has done it before several times.

sound like you wishing injury on players just because you dislike the warriors

where were u when all them other players did the same thing and injured players?

bruce bowen karate kicked his way to 3 titles with the spurs. where was this outrage then?
Wishing injury? No I don't want any excuses when the Warriors lose in the Finals again. And my response was to GS fans justifying what Zaza did in my opinion Bowen was just as dirty. That doesn't neutralize Zaza hurting Kawhi

kawhi speaking...
turned it on back in the locker room when the lead was down to 8
was ankle, definitely could not go
says not dirty, contested, but has to see the replay

Last edited:

Refs are buns man. I need automated refs to be out here. No need for human error.
The way some official explained it on nbatv, it was legal for him to lose it and catch it, as it was just a loose ball. Never heard that before but whatever
laugh.gif
they were wrong

A player may dribble a second time if he lost control of the ball because of:
(1) A field goal attempt at his basket, provided the ball touches the backboard or basket
ring
(2) An opponent touching the ball
(3) A pass or fumble which touches his backboard, basket ring or is touched by
another player

no one else touched it. that's not the exact rule but same conditions apply. he shouldn't have been able to recover the ball without it touching someone else or the basket.
he never dribbled it again tho

Last edited:

Karma??? what does Bowen playing basketball years ago for the Spurs against no one on this Warriors team have to do with karma 
roll.gif

hes talking about the franchise employing the dirty player.

still the same franchise
I get that....but what does that have to do with the players today?  I can't get with this well its happened before and one of your guys used to do it so you cant ever speak on it stuff.

Hey, a dirty move is a dirty move. Whether its now or 20 years ago.
Spurs carry that karma with them.
C'ant complaint about a dirty player when your franchise has done it before several times.

So what karma does this current warriors team carry with them for all those draymond nut shots?

:nerd:

kawhi speaking...
turned it on back in the locker room when the lead was down to 8
was ankle, definitely could not go
says not dirty, contested, but has to see the replay
Kawhi is an even keel, politically correct player even if he thought it was dirty he wouldn't have said anything.

View media item 2435043
Me scrolling through this thread reading all the Warrior haters posts that we're throwing a parade in the first half

Also, you have to be on another level of stupidity to honestly believe that Zaza with his back turned closing Kawhi out intentionally was able to have his left foot in perfect position for Kawhi to land on it
Mans cannot be this dense.

y'all funny man. 
laugh.gif

when draymond does some stupid **** in the finals, or even in this series I better be hearing "karma" all in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom