2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't say whether it was done purposely or not. But if an elite wing is going full speed then steps back on a 7ft, clumsy center who tries to contest late, I wouldn't be in a rush to say it was intentionally. Praying for kawhi tho.

Last edited:
That is flat out lame as hell to wish an injury on someone, as if you have something personal vested, it is entertainment at the very root of it, these people still have lives to lead.

Refs are buns man. I need automated refs to be out here. No need for human error.

The way some official explained it on nbatv, it was legal for him to lose it and catch it, as it was just a loose ball. Never heard that before but whatever :lol:

last post on this. i may be wrong... "fumble" allows you to recover the ball. but it contradicts the rule on traveling and other rules where a fumble or lost ball is treated the same as an air ball, in which case you can't be the first to touch the ball.

Spurs still paying for the sins of Bruce Bowen? the hoops gawds are not to be taken lightly
wow.png

crazy thing is ayesha curry caught hell from NT for throwing a fit after non-calls for steph. yet you got dudes on here talkin "i pray ______ gets injured" and going on twitter talkin about some players should catch a bullet :lol:

All I know is karma is real so if one of GS's 4 important pieces goes down I don't want to hear any of yall crying. Its "part of the game" remember?

stop with this elementary, pedestrian analysis. if karma is real, then you'd be waiting for another life time to see another player reincarnated from Steph/KD/Klay/Dray to be injured

go back to the temple and pray harder.

Spurs still paying for the sins of Bruce Bowen? the hoops gawds are not to be taken lightly
wow.png
Yeah man you ain't know? If your franchise ever had a dirty player on it you are subject to karma indefinitely and can never complain about it.

That honestly explains why my Hawks are the way they are we must have had some dirty *** dudes in the 60-70s

Last edited:
Big picture I just hope Kawhi Leonard is ok and this doenst have any long term effects. Really bummed out about this though.

Yall continue one with your nonsense

Pop gotta get one of those role players on the bench to take cheap shots at Steph, KD, And Klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom