2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW are a disgusting team. The King is the hero that we all need.
I don't wish injury on either of the teams, but if a sinkhole just happens to form while both the Cavs and Dubs are playing, I wouldn't blink an eye. 

Big picture I just hope Kawhi Leonard is ok and this doenst have any long term effects. Really bummed out about this though.

Yall continue one with your nonsense

yup 3 sprains in under a week is terrifying when you try and think of its implications for the next season. Could be another lingering pain point as a team added onto questions regarding the PG position/implications of Ginobli's last season

Hope Leonard recovers. One of my favorite player right now.

gonna be such a walk in the park for GSW.

Thompson sucked today :x

Big picture I just hope Kawhi Leonard is ok and this doenst have any long term effects. Really bummed out about this though.

yup 3 sprains in under a week is terrifying when you try and think of its implications for the next season. Could be another lingering pain point for the team...who already have questions regarding the PG position/implications of Ginobli's last season

Last edited:
If only dudes in the NFL thread were as noble about wishing injury on someone as in here :lol:

Different rules I guess

Last edited:

yup 3 sprains in under a week is terrifying when you try and think of its implications for the next season. Could be another lingering pain point for the team...who already have questions regarding the PG position/implications of Ginobli's last season

if he isn't right, they'll sit hiim til next season. for the spurs organization, it's not that difficult. they've done this in the past and will continue to do so.
it's "only" an ankle sprain

Last edited:
Ironically, scumbag Bruce Bowen was notorious for doing this.
I'm sure we all remember.
from the looks of this thread we dont
Oh, I definitely remember. I hated Bowen, and hated the Spurs because of Bowen, and Manu's flopping self.

Here is a list right off the top of people I distinctly remember Bowen doing dirty by doing exactly what Zaza did:

Vince Carter

Kobe Bryant

Steve Francis

Tracy McGrady

Allen Iverson

And here is a complete list of how that is relevant to Kiwi getting done dirty today:

Ironically, scumbag Bruce Bowen was notorious for doing this.

I'm sure we all remember.
from the looks of this thread we dont
Oh, I definitely remember. I hated Bowen, and hated the Spurs because of Bowen, and Manu's flopping self.

Here is a list right off the top of people I distinctly remember Bowen doing dirty by doing exactly what Zaza did:
Vince Carter
Kobe Bryant
Steve Francis
Tracy McGrady
Allen Iverson

And here is a complete list of how that is relevant to Kiwi getting done dirty today:

ray allen
dude said he played like a crackhead or something alongs those lines when seattle/spurs played
think it was the yr jerome james went off and got paid the following summer with the knicks

Last edited:
Kawhi drove hard left, stepped back and Zaza, who was late tried to contest. That's not dirty.
Got in Kawhi's airspace as he was shooting, Kawhi releases the ball, Zaza slides his foot even further under Kawhi.

It was dirty.

Disgusting play.
There is a slow mo gif. I don't understand where the debate is about this play.

Cause dudes wanna be dense and obtuse about it the same way apparently the injury had zero impact on the game :lol:

Last edited:

All I know is karma is real so if one of GS's 4 important pieces goes down I don't want to hear any of yall crying. Its "part of the game" remember?
Which is it: 'karma is real' or 'if one of GSW's 4 important pieces go down'?

If karma is real, that is definitely happening.

I can't say "All I know is this oven definitely works. So if it gets hot..."

If it works, it will get hot. If it doesn't, it doesn't work.

If karma is definitely real, one of them 4 is going down. They won't, because it's not.

Praying durant knee goes out [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
I hope Lame Curry tears his acl or mcl.
Get these dudes outta here @DarthSka
Prayer is a placebo.

Durant and Curry aren't NTers, so they weren't disrespecting our members.

I'll allow it.

(That second one is just jokes. I don't mean that. 
laugh.gif
)

(First one real af.)

Karma won't happen this series. It'll happen when Lebron posters Draymond game 1 of the finals and the tone of the series gets set from that point forward.

*checks maintainence light on DeLorean*

Last edited:
Which is it: 'karma is real' or 'if one of GSW's 4 important pieces go down'?

If karma is real, that is definitely happening.

I can't say "All I know is this oven definitely works. So if it gets hot..."

If it works, it will get hot. If it doesn't, it doesn't work.

If karma is definitely real, one of them 4 is going down. They won't, because it's not.

It was just a hypothetical, not that deep.

Kawhi drove hard left, stepped back and Zaza, who was late tried to contest. That's not dirty.
Got in Kawhi's airspace as he was shooting, Kawhi releases the ball, Zaza slides his foot even further under Kawhi.

It was dirty.

Disgusting play.
There is a slow mo gif. I don't understand where the debate is about this play.

Dudes doing too much.. if 6'10+ plus dude wanted to "contest" a shot, he would have jumped

As for closing out, he could have easily done that without pretending he was a fencer all of a sudden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom