2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notion that this Kawhi Leonard injury wasn't an impactful part of this game is one of the craziest things I have ever seen on here.

Dumbfounded.
Wow, even as a Warriors fan, I can admit that. Dude was playing great on both ends of the court. His teammates were feeding off his play. 

How can anyone say his injury wasn't a major impact in the game?

The Spurs looked lost when he went out.

The Warriors barely beat a Tony Parker and Kawhiless Spurs. The Kang gonna wash GSW.

to answer the question concisely, gsw are hated because they win a lot and they are cocky and they are not always the best team and sometimes they are perceived as dirty. picking up kd didn't help them become more likeable either.
Agreed and they've been the talk of the league for the past three years.

Curry winning MVPs.

Draymond being a trash talker and dirty player.

Warriors bandwagon fans.

The injuries to opponents that the Warriors faced in the players.

They are the topic people want to complain, troll, and cry about.

Where were all these Warrior fans when Baron Davis was their point guard?

I've been here. 

The real question is, where were all these Warrior fan when they sucked through the Adelman, St. Jean, Cowens, Musselman, Winters, Montgomery coaching eras? lol

They're annoying. But I've learned to simply ignore them. I know what I endured growing up watching this Warriors franchise and I'm glad I was able to see them win atleast one championship in my lifetime. 

Last edited:
two observations from game 1)

1) IDK whats going on with Klay jumper, but they NEED him to breakout soon, to beat the cavs they can't have Klay at a standstill with Korver/JR he needs to win that matchup.
2) The Warriors still haven't learned to stop with the extremely dangerous passes leading to TO's, Kawhi was playing great yesterday, but they went down by such a big margin because of unforced errors. Ypu would think after game 7 last year they would stop trying to be pretty with the ball all the time but it's still happening.

The Warriors fan base was awlays widely known as supportive even when they weren't good for like a 25 year period.

I recall broadcasts on tv where they used to measure the decibel level during the baron davis era.

Sure they have some bandwagon fans. But if I recall correctly, they've had one of the more supportive fan bases even when they weren't good.

[Size=6I feel like that 3rd quarter play was because Kawhi was already playing hobbled when he tweaked the ankle the first time[/size]. KL injury undoubtedly helped GS comeback.

Fair.

Still thought GSW would've won regardless. I felt like they were about to blow and it started towards the end of the second.

I don't think any logical person in here thinks SAS is 25 points better than GSW.

And shout out to all the people thinking I'm attacking the spurs.

Not a regular in here, but I've always thought GSW has skated by due to injuries and never playing SAS.

Last edited:
two observations from game 1)

1) IDK whats going on with Klay jumper, but they NEED him to breakout soon, to beat the cavs they can't have Klay at a standstill with Korver/JR he needs to win that matchup.
2) The Warriors still haven't learned to stop with the extremely dangerous passes leading to TO's, Kawhi was playing great yesterday, but they went down by such a big margin because of unforced errors. Ypu would think after game 7 last year they would stop trying to be pretty with the ball all the time but it's still happening.
Yeah, Klay was off yesterday. Hoping he starts finding his rhythm in Game 2. I think one of the most annoying things is when the Warriors become sloppy with their passes or they take bad shots. There was a span during yesterday's game where they simply were trying to find their shot or force a pass when there wasn't any space (Klay drive and dish to Draymond, specifically)

Even as a w's they won cause kawhi went out.
Every run was matched and bumped back up
At very least kawhi can get to the line or grab boards

When does gm1 of ecf start?

Last edited:
I find it very interesting that pretty much EVERYONE who's played, coached, trained, or is consistently around high level ball all find the play not dirty. There's probably a reason for that. And it probably has something to do with them understanding closeouts/the difficultly in a big making that play. But hey, Zaza doing that intentionally is certainly a better story. Also, Kawhi going out certainly was the spark for the run. The Warriors we're going to make a run regardless but I don't think the Spurs scramble for offense the same way if he's in.

The injury bug ain't gonna save the Warriors from getting beaten by the Kang again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom