2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavs fans are basically the lamest people in sports tbh.  Even with a win there is a loser stink to them.
How so? City got constantly ripped on for decades about never winning... AND I CANT STUNT NOW?

FOH
I agree. But people knock when Dubs fans do it.

And I like Cavs fans like you, who were there through the good and bad.

It's the transplant Bron fans that ruin it for y'all.

Last edited:
Are we forgetting that SAS blew a 20 point lead to GS the last time they played in the regular season.

GS was gonna make a run with or without kawhi
I can easily say that the Spurs washed them from end to end in the regular season also.

Bogut being a factor :rofl:

The better team won last year. Face it.

It'll happen again.

i have no problem with saying the better team won last year's finals, as was the case the year prior.

but varejao being as important as bogut? nah

Last edited:

Cavs fans are basically the lamest people in sports tbh.  Even with a win there is a loser stink to them.

Never seen another fanbase that eats doodoo at a parade celebration.
Given their winning history, I'd like to see what Lakers and/or Gators fans do after decades and decades of losing and ridicule and then finally win.

The decades and decades of winning help, not drive them to eating poop.

Wall gotta come to the arena like this again tonight:

With his personal Suge Knight...bumping that YFN Lucci. How can't you get motivated to this? New John Wall Anthem

Wall gotta come to the arena like this again tonight:

With his personal Suge Knight...bumping that YFN Lucci. How can't you get motivated to this? New John Wall Anthem

My boy David aka Wall's personal Suge Knight lives the damn life with John Wall :lol:

Lonzo doesn't say much but usually the quietly submissive kid isn't far right of their parents. Don't know if that's a bad thing or not, doesn't matter if he can play.

I wouldn't want to draft him over DSJ and maybe Fox, anyhow

Lonzo doesn't say much but usually the quietly submissive kid isn't far right of their parents. Don't know if that's a bad thing or not, doesn't matter if he can play.

I wouldn't want to draft him over DSJ and maybe Fox, anyhow

Lonzo's style is way more low risk than Fox and DSJ. DSJ is a baller but he's already torn an ACL. I also think Lonzo's strengths outweigh the other two, the other guys are far better athletes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom