2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial defender isn't all that relevant. Whatever action IT is in is going to end up in a PnR and that's a large reason why even in the 4th in game 2 John Wall guarding IT didn't matter all that much

IT is really good at forcing a switch with a big
And Tristan is one of the best bigs defending against guards on a switch. That's why I believe he won't be as effective against Cleveland, atleast in the PnR.

He's one of those dudes that you can only like if he's on your team
laugh.gif
And him and IT used to be teammates.. 

Lol, even better that IT made that And-1 and sent his *** to the bench. 

TPs body just told him that its time to stop.
Anyway, I'm anxious to see How the wizards response tonight

Must win
I wanna say they'll win the next 4. Boston hit 50% on 40 attempts from 3 in G1 spearheaded by Crowder's 75% on 8 attempts, and Isiah had one of the greatest performances ever in G2 and they barely escaped and that's with Beal shooting like 25% or whatever it was.

I'd be surprised if they don't win both of these home games & have a late, multiple possession lead in G5.

:rofl:

Was surprised the shoe wasnt terrible, took 5 steps back with that price tag

$495 RETAIL:x

Lol they said they was targeting like right below the Louie and Gucci sector which is why the price is what it is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I love it though. Independent shoe joint. Never been done before. :pimp:

Not sure what the production costs were, but things could have gotten real interesting had those came in sub $100.

Lol they said they was targeting like right below the Louie and Gucci sector which is why the price is what it is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I love it though. Independent shoe joint. Never been done before.
pimp.gif
So these gon be online only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom