2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Boston in 6, sticking with that. I just had more faith in the "Others" for Boston than I did of Washington's.

Wack *** playoffs 
mean.gif

This is what i will say and Quote me later on when the Finals is Over....

" LEBRON WILL BEAT THE WARRIORS IN THE FINALS, KD AND STEPH WILL CHOKE...ONCE BRON GETS BK TO BK CHIPS AND BEATS THIS WARRIORS SQUAD THAT MJ DEBATE IS GONNA BE EVEN MORE REALISTIC. IT WILL BE DEBATABLE"

" LEBRON WILL BEAT THE WARRIORS IN THE FINALS, KD AND STEPH WILL CHOKE...ONCE BRON GETS BK TO BK CHIPS AND BEATS THIS WARRIORS SQUAD THAT MJ DEBATE IS GONNA BE EVEN MORE REALISTIC. IT WILL BE DEBATABLE"

said no one ever

Are questioning the cavs winning the chip or the MJ debate? if its the cavs winning put your money up NOBLE :nerd:

That would be ideal. Neither team probably won't beat GSW, but I do not at all want a Spurs/Warriors series

So the 6'6 200 pounder SG who's third overall in points scored isn't a better scorer than the 6'8 260 bully ball master? I think you could make a solid argument that Kobe is the better scorer. 
I'm picking the player who scores more with less attempts every day of the week. The way the shot looks doesn't matter it's about putting the ball in the bucket.
*looks at avy* iight you right famb

Collector either got sniped or OD on that natty ice

Tried to tell that boy not to come Ova East......

:nerd: :nerd:.

All jokes aside, no reason for him not to he here. Wiz still playing. And I'm almost certain they'll win at home.

Also, is Kawhi playing tonight?

Last edited:

Lol nah Bronsexuals already saying he surpassed MJ. it'll get out of hand if he does go back to back.

Oubre returned to action in Game 5 after serving a suspension in Game 4 for charging at the Celtics' Kelly Olynyk and knocking him to the ground by burying his forearm in his chest in Game 3. Fans at TD Garden began the game chanting "We want Oubre!" but that later changed to "F--- you, Oubre!" The chant was so loud it could be heard on the TNT broadcast.

"We told [Oubre] what to expect from the crowd. We didn't think it would be those type of words," Wall told reporters. "But all you can do is go out there and play basketball. We're his brothers, we stick behind him."

Oubre said following the Wizards' 123-101 loss that his ears were still ringing from the chants.

"Um, I still hear my name ringing in my head because that's all I heard when I was on the court, but I was just going out there to play," he told reporters, according to the Washington Post.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom