2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're for sure missing a season of football. It seems the players are only getting more vocal as time goes on and they should be better prepared this time around.

I think we're for sure missing a season of football. It seems the players are only getting more vocal as time goes on and they should be better prepared this time around.

Honestly wouldn't mind this. It's about time the players took control

not sure if the White House or Eagles WR room :nerd:

IMG_5509.JPG

definitely see more players being vocal about cba stuff but I think overall there's more players who don't even care.

definitely see more players being vocal about cba stuff but I think overall there's more players who don't even care.

This. And a lot of the vocal ones are the players that are some of the higher paid in the league. They can more or less afford to strike. The majority of the rest of the league can't or won't care enough to not get paid for an entire season. I don't see it happening.

This. And a lot of the vocal ones are the players that are some of the higher paid in the league. They can more or less afford to strike. The majority of the rest of the league can't or won't care enough to not get paid for an entire season. I don't see it happening.

tbh i dont know enough about how the NFLPA works to know how it would go down. like does every player in the league get a vote? Do the players like Rodgers and Sherman who've said I think players are realizing they have more power than they thought and players should start saving now have more influence on what will end up happening? I'd just kind of assume they have more pull in what the end result will be. The problem was last time even those guys at the top caved. Everybody caved.

I'm leaning towards us missing a season because I think players are less naive and are more aware of what they deserve and that this is for their own good. Now, for their future, and for the future of the players when they're done. And they're aware that for some reason NFL players are treated the worst while they see how well its going for the guys in the NBA.

There's a much more extreme vibe to it this time. Idk if social media plays a role as well. Especially since the league has done nothing but continue to not do themselves any favors as time has gone on.

Damn..Guess I never thought about the potential of the packers winning a Superbowl in Minnesota til I read it there :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom