2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders QB @derekcarrqb plans on releasing music soon.

What's the name of his album?
DHSx-Y9W0AIpcYv.jpg

I mess with Louis Riddick. That dude is the only guy i can really stand on ESPN these days. Wasn't he interviewing for a front office position this off season?

I've been hearing about Mccloughan. Been meaning to look up his page. He answers a lot of good questions. Hope you guys check it out. Good read.

Dez has said **** like that before. Not surprised, Jerry Jones is definitely a slave master. He's what I picture today.

you guys expected more out of Dez?

He's making it sound a lot worse than it is..

Should have just said he's focused on football and called it that.. or just ignored the question

But it made it seemed like there would be consequences if he did/said anything

He's making it sound a lot worse than it is..

Should have just said he's focused on football and called it that.. or just ignored the question

But it made it seemed like there would be consequences if he did/said anything

What if there would be? Between him and Hue and the fact that Kaep is still unsigned. The NFL is looking very funny in the light, dark and "grey areas".

So far, Nothing has topped Vontae Davis being traded and Chad being cut.

Goat moments along with "Let's eat a F-CKIN Snack!" speech.

What if there are? Between him and Hue and the fact that Kaep is still unsigned. The NFL is looking very funny in the light, dark and "grey areas".

Would be interesting to see what Jerry would do, since that one would fall on Jerry and not the league

What if there would be? Between him and Hue and the fact that Kaep is still unsigned. The NFL is looking very funny in the light, dark and "grey areas".
Dez told the truth in his tweet, he just said it in the "good ole boy" way

I believe there are way more players with Dez's mindset than with Sherm, Lynch, or the Bennett bros. That's why there won't be much noise made during the next CBA. Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom