2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that's wild about Jason Taylor.

Tho I wouldn't be lying if (and IDK why that was my assumption) it was a urinal catheter :lol: guess I was sleepy-eyed thinking.

Last edited:
7 more hours until that new Kendrick Lamar comes out :nthat:

Kendrick Lamar > Jay-Z

View media item 2403796

giphy.gif

Hating on Jay has become the hipster thing to do. Dudes really can't listen to songs like 22 Twos, Squeeze First, D'evils, People's Court ect and have these outlandish opinions.

Either you simply haven't listened to his work as a whole or aren't a person who listens to rap for lyrics and say Kendrick > Jay. It's like saying Russ Wilson is better then Joe Montana already.

jay is the epitome of vanilla to me.. I enjoy jay.. but I've never been overly high on dude..

obviously dude has lasted a hell of lot longer than most other dudes could even dream of lasting.. but if I had to pick singular songs or albums, I would easily go with other dudes

but as far as catalogues and longevity, you gotta give it to jay

Last edited:
You love old dusty **** so of course you'd defend Jay.

Kendrick's lyrics > Jay's lyrics.

Jay doesn't rap with the same hunger he use too. Kendrick doesn't have a album better then Reasonable Doubt. I think Kendrick is the best rapper out today but not on Jay level. Not even close.

Where's Kendricks Breath Easy or Meet the Parents at? His catalog isn't strong enough yet.

Jay doesn't rap with the same hunger he use too. Kendrick doesn't have a album better then Reasonable Doubt. I think Kendrick is the best rapper out today but not on Jay level. Not even close.

Where's Kendricks Breath Easy or Meet the Parents at? His catalog isn't strong enough yet.

GKMC & TPAB > Reasonable Doubt

While I'm at it

Illmatic >>>>> Reasonable Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom