2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MLS needs to get rid of salary caps and foreign player restrictions and let owners let loose with signings. That's the only way it'll even get close to becoming a top tier league. But since US soccer won't allow it, it will never stray too far from what it is now.

Last edited:
If MLS got rid of the salary cap, they would have gone under years ago. They only make an okay profit with their current model currently. I rather see more investment in the youth academies something like what Ajax or Barca does.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Adam Schefter Retweeted Fort Wayne's NBC
Body found in a river identified as former Buffalo second-round pick, James Hardy III.

:wow:

american ninja warrior and competitive video gaming seem to be on the come up

i got no idea.. i just see it on nbc now when i'm flipping channels.. i would randomly watch that shh on G4 back when they still had rodgers' beard

Last edited:
american ninja warrior and competitive video gaming seem to be on the come up

has anyone ever even won American Ninja warrior? I don't understand how some of them are full time "ninja warriors"

i got no idea.. i just see it on nbc now when i'm flipping channels.. i would randomly watch that shh on G4 back when they still had rodgers' beard

my grandma watches that show whenever she visits the states. she doesn't understand or speak english, but you don't need to in order to enjoy that show :lol:

Last edited:
also dont forget the crossfit games.. this stuff is mildly entertaining if nothing else is on.. like when i would watch those strong man competitions that would come on ESPN back in the day in the middle of the night

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Buffalo's Walter Powell suspended first four games of 2017 regular season for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances

cheating *** Bills....they can't even win when they cheat :smh:

Last edited:
^ dude had to take that money quick before decker was brought in for a visit

NFL‏Verified account @NFL 7m7 minutes ago
.@Patriots, @Edelman11 agree to multi-year extension: http://on.nfl.com/jtM8es (via @MikeGarafolo)

:nerd:

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Julian Edelman and Patriots reached agreement on a two-year extension that ties him to New England through 2019 season, per source.

thought it would be longer than that. Pats really going for 6 with this offseason.

^ dude had to take that money quick before decker was brought in for a visit

:lol:

Last edited:
makes sense.. yall going with the taller models now after chris hogan did some stuff

Got a buddies bachelor party in Austin in September the weekend of WK 1 actually.

Calling all Texas peeps, where should we stay? Where should we be going out? :nerd:

Last edited:
Got a buddies bachelor party in Austin in September the weekend of WK 1 actually.

Calling all Texas peeps, where should we stay? Where should we be going out?
nerd.gif
went to my buddy's bachelor party there like 2 years ago.. one of the worst experiences in my life.. aint shhh to do with austin or texas

but caught a stomach bug literally the night before the flight.. stomach started rolling that morning when we were at the airport.. the flight from lauderdale to texas, was maybe able to sit down for 15ish mins

went out that first night to strip club.. girls were nice.. but didnt give a damn about not a one of them.. and somehow i got worse after that.. couldnt eat anything.. all and all a pretty terrible weekend 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom