2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IATT caught ebola at Texas
i got, got before i even got there 
mean.gif

hell before i even got in the country

Last edited:
Must have been eating those fyre festival type of sandwiches out there in the Bahamas the night before huh? :tongue:

Got a buddies bachelor party in Austin in September the weekend of WK 1 actually.

Calling all Texas peeps, where should we stay? Where should we be going out? :nerd:

Definitely try to stay close to 6th street. That's where most of the drinking/partying is. Airbnb should have some dope spots.
There will be a **** ton of women out so everyone will definitely have a chance to snag something.
As far as specific bars, I can't think of any. It all depends on what you guys like but it shouldn't be a problem just walking down 6th.

If you don't stay there, Rainey Street, South Lamar, and South Congress are all good locations as well.

Make sure you hit up Franklin's Barbecue for the brisket but make sure you go early cause there's probably going to be a long *** wait.
Hit the strip clubs (XTC), stay out all night and get there early at like 6 am. There will be a loooong *** wait if you don't go early.
Juan in a million is great as well for breakfast tacos.

Depending on what day you guys go, I'd definitely try to tailgate and catch a longhorn game.
If not, plenty of bars on 6th to catch a game and get wasted.

If you guys want to go tubing, there's plenty of places for you to float the river or go kayaking.

Also, seeing the bats for the first time was pretty cool. & there's plenty of live music where you guys can just sit back and chill until you're ready to hit the town.

You guys could go hiking as well. Don't know if you guys are into that but Austin has some beautiful views and hiking trails.

Plenty of stuff to do in Austin man. I'll probably think of more stuff later on.

Last edited:
Got a buddies bachelor party in Austin in September the weekend of WK 1 actually.

Calling all Texas peeps, where should we stay? Where should we be going out? :nerd:

Definitely try to stay close to 6th street. That's where most of the drinking/partying is. Airbnb should have some dope spots.
There will be a **** ton of women out so everyone will definitely have a chance to snag something.
As far as specific bars, I can't think of any. It all depends on what you guys like but it shouldn't be a problem just walking down 6th.

If you don't stay there, Rainey Street, South Lamar, and South Congress are all good locations as well.

Make sure you hit up Franklin's Barbecue for the brisket but make sure you go early cause there's probably going to be a long *** wait.
Hit the strip clubs (XTC), stay out all night and get there early at like 6 am. There will be a loooong *** wait if you don't go early.
Juan in a million is great as well for breakfast tacos.

Depending on what day you guys go, I'd definitely try to tailgate and catch a longhorn game.
If not, plenty of bars on 6th to catch a game and get wasted.

If you guys want to go tubing, there's plenty of places for you to float the river or go kayaking.

Also, seeing the bats for the first time was pretty cool. & there's plenty of live music where you guys can just sit back and chill until you're ready to hit the town.

You guys could go hiking as well. Don't know if you guys are into that but Austin has some beautiful views and hiking trails.

Plenty of stuff to do in Austin man. I'll probably think of more stuff later on.

GET SOME BBQ!!!! Franklins :pimp:

Last edited:
Last edited:
NFL‏Verified account @NFL 7m7 minutes ago
.@Patriots, @Edelman11 agree to multi-year extension: http://on.nfl.com/jtM8es (via @MikeGarafolo)

@billbarnwell: Edelman continues to be an enormous bargain for the Pats. Next three years at a total of $15.5m. Tavon Austin makes $15m this year alone. https://t.co/FFbjXiJxcW

agsgshdghdvhdbxj

it's why some teams win and others are just a c*m stain on the league

Caught few minutes of the Stanley Cup at a bar today and saw someone getting Jay-Z mushed on the ground

sabu.png

Caught few minutes of the Stanley Cup at a bar today and saw someone getting Jay-Z mushed on the ground

sabu.png

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Game was full of that stuff. Unfortunately the d*$^heads won big. :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Game was full of that stuff. Unfortunately the d*$^heads won big. :smh:

Peeped some on my break nashville was getting that work smh. Im in bama right now and there faces was priceless lmao

Gahdammit...Top Gun 2 is official? :smh: Just can't leave greatest movie ever, alone.

I'll watch. :lol: But this is one sequel I really didn't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom