2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the well wishes, she's fine, but I'm really mad at the careless a-hole that literally drove too fast on freeway and rear-ended her car hard enough to get the airbags deployed. LIKE WTF U DOIN MAN

damn, glad she's ok. couple weeks ago this chick almost ran me and my girl into a wall when she cut us off, we were the only two cars on the road too :smh:

Glad to read your sis is okay eddie.

Made sunny-side up eggs just now and cutting out carbs is killer. All this wasted yolk :wow:

:x

i'd be pissed as a dad too :lol:

kid gotta fight back tho. i'm not letting the entire BA family take shots. the dad, fine. but if an uncle or brother coming in, nah :lol:

Last edited:
EddieDoyers EddieDoyers glad the sis is ok Eddie, that is a scary thing

and god damn at that video

I like how the chick won't move because she doesn't want pops and the brother to see her breasts :lol:

sick.gif

i'd be pissed as a dad too
laugh.gif

kid gotta fight back tho. i'm not letting the entire BA family take shots. the dad, fine. but if an uncle or brother coming in, nah
laugh.gif

I read the comments. Its actually a guy cheating with the man's wife.

In that case...... WHOOP HIS *** (And let the crew get a punch in too)!!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

:x

i'd be pissed as a dad too :lol:

kid gotta fight back tho. i'm not letting the entire BA family take shots. the dad, fine. but if an uncle or brother coming in, nah :lol:

I read the comments. Its actually  a guy cheating with the man's wife.

In that case...... WHOOP HIS ***!!! :lol:  

oh word. i didnt see that.

if that's the case, yeah whoop his ***. but also, the BA dude needs to DEFINITELY fight back. ain't no need to respect the family :lol:

Last edited:
Having nieces and nephews > having your own kids. I can pick up and drop off neices and nephews as I please. Don't see myself having kids.

sickle cell finally got prodigy 
mean.gif

goin bump some mobb deep for the rest of the day.. shook ones is obviously a classic and too easy.. so i'll post this one

That O'Callaghan story was sad as hell

Pioli definitely comes off as a real one

Last edited:
I wanted Gilbert badly that draft year. :smh:

Guess we kinda dodged a bullet when the Browns took him and we swooped Verrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom