2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

hard to say. i have a customized and pre-made chargers elite, and the customized one had thicker #s.

I guess you only get thicker numbers with the double layered ones. Who knows if they're ever gonna sell the Raiders home jerseys with the new numbers.

The weirdest thing was that there were no tags on this one.

Woodson looks awesome

I don't see any issues and you prob got it for half price basically so :pimp:

Yep. Paid $157, so I'm thrilled. Ready for the game on Thursday. Hopefully I don't freeze. Gonna be like 15 degrees for kickoff.

They're opening the parking lot at noon. I'm expecting some fatalities Thursday night.

Not Nike, but I got this for $6. Fanatics is the plug. I've been eating off that AMEX20 code.

Last edited:
Got my custom Woodson from Fanatics today. I'm satisfied. Are the pre-made numbers any thicker?

How long did it take from when you ordered it till it arrived???? Reason I ask is because I ordered a custom elite Carr from Fanatics back on Thanksgiving day and still waiting for it.

How long did it take from when you ordered it till it arrived???? Reason I ask is because I ordered a custom elite Carr from Fanatics back on Thanksgiving day and still waiting for it.

Ordered Nov. 20th. Received Dec. 5th. I saw something on the site around Thanksgiving that said the customs would be delivered by Dec. 12th.

My Wentz Elite came in, it's a slimmer fit than my last couple Elites, pretty happy about the fit

Maybe Nike re-did the sizing?

Got my Doug Martin limited creamsicle $75 :pimp: now waiting on my red evans elite :smokin

Was thinking of getting the creamsicle elite but it seems like the difference is less noticeble the way they make these throwbacks idk I could be mistaken but can't beat $75

Last edited:
My cooper color rush elite came in. My fav jersey hands down

Jersey is hella dope, but they kinda played you by giving you the Elite 51 style instead of the style that the other Color Rush jerseys use. Unless the Raiders are being weird and not adopting that style.

Jersey is hella dope, but they kinda played you by giving you the Elite 51 style instead of the style that the other Color Rush jerseys use. Unless the Raiders are being weird and not adopting that style.

Raiders using elite 51. The only thing off is the logo is the normal logo. I can live with that. Seattle also went elite 51 too. Not sure why some teams didn't go vapor

Raiders using elite 51. The only thing off is the logo is the normal logo. I can live with that. Seattle also went elite 51 too. Not sure why some teams didn't go vapor

I think the teams didn't go vapor were the ones that ended up wearing a variation of their normal uniform (i.e. The Titans). If new jerseys needed to be created, it looks like they went vapor (i.e. Vikings).

Or they just did whatever the hell they wanted, like the Seahawks and Raiders.

I always liked the AFL style away jersey. Thing of beauty.

Last edited:
Got my Doug Martin limited creamsicle $75 :pimp: now waiting on my red evans elite :smokin

Was thinking of getting the creamsicle elite but it seems like the difference is less noticeble the way they make these throwbacks idk I could be mistaken but can't beat $75
I bought the Elite Winston and the stitching on yours is closer to other elites than the cream sickle elites are. The elites of these jerseys use the old reebok style numbers like the customs do.

Fanatic warehouse still not fulfilling my oder, ben since black friday weekend and every time I call them they keep saying 2 more days
mean.gif
mean.gif

Kurt Coleman Elite came in the other day. They used the old reebok numbers on it, which was expected. actually makes it feel more like a game jersey imo. I've seen panthers gw jerseyes made with reebok numbers so nbd.... will post pictures later

LeSean McCoy Elite jersey came in today, and I was a bit disappointed because it did not have the flywire collar as shown in the stock photo.  The tags have the old $250 retail prices on them.  I know Nike raised the prices by 20% sometime in 2014, and it was around that same time Shady was traded to the Bills.  The "25" twill numbers were extremely thick, which lead me to think they used the old Reebok twill numbers from leftover stock?  I have shoprunner and deciding if i should return it.

The talk about "Reebok numbers".. Nike has had the contract for a few years no?

Why would Nike have Reebok's numbers?

Back
Top Bottom