2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

LeSean McCoy Elite jersey came in today, and I was a bit disappointed because it did not have the flywire collar as shown in the stock photo.  The tags have the old $250 retail prices on them.  I know Nike raised the prices by 20% sometime in 2014, and it was around that same time Shady was traded to the Bills.  The "25" twill numbers were extremely thick, which lead me to think they used the old Reebok twill numbers from leftover stock?  I have shoprunner and deciding if i should return it.

Bills don't use flywire, so that's the correct collar.

^^yeah exactly what i meant but i couldn't find the words.  Going to exchange it for an Antonio Brown jersey.  Maybe i'll also do some twerking 
roll.gif

It's cut like a lot of the gamer stuff but not layered. My Vick eagles jersey isn't layered

I don't see the issue with layered

Someone show me a triple layer kiss cut up close? I'm sure I've seen one but idk

For everyone saying you need to size up if you want to wear the jersey over a hoody, I don't think it's necessary. I went to the game last night and had three thermal layers and a hoody under my jersey. I'm 5'10, 170lbs and this worked with my size 40 jersey since the fabric stretches.

So my Cams came in. Top three pics are from
The Panthers team shop, bottom three are from fanatics custom. Panthers team shop has the old $250 tag, kiss cut numbers, flat, no sheen. Fanatics custom has $295 tag (looks like it's stuck on one beneath though?) and has numbers that have a sheen to them. They're also not flat... they have ridges that are pretty noticeable when your close. Much thicker, and kind of warped on the back

The panthers store back appears to be crooked? I can't win with these

Last edited:
So my Cams came in. Top three pics are from
The Panthers team shop, bottom three are from fanatics custom. Panthers team shop has the old $250 tag, kiss cut numbers, flat, no sheen. Fanatics custom has $295 tag (looks like it's stuck on one beneath though?) and has numbers that have a sheen to them. They're also not flat... they have ridges that are pretty noticeable when your close. Much thicker, and kind of warped on the back

The panthers store back appears to be crooked? I can't win with these

just ask them (panthers store) for an exchange. you're messed up with fanatics, though, doubt they'd do an exchange over that

out of curiousity did you cop them both at the same time and if so why buy both ?

Kurt Coleman Elite. Love the screen print panthers logo on elites and the sewn on 'Keep Pounding' on the collar. anyone confused on the nike vs reebok numbers I can post a comparison with my blue cam later

Its not reebok numbers. It's reebok-style numbers if anything which just means they are using a different style than what is used in the pre-made jerseys. And it's not just the numbers. It's the letters in nameplates too.

it doesn't look bad with the reebok style numbers, it'll just drive me crazy that it's not factual... my brother and my mother compared the two and both said they actually liked the reebok style numbers better

it doesn't look bad with the reebok style numbers, it'll just drive me crazy that it's not factual... my brother and my mother compared the two and both said they actually liked the reebok style numbers better

My carbtree white from fanatics has the multilayer and my cooper color rush is from raider image with the kiss cut. Kiss cut on this jersey looks way nicer IMO. Sits flatter and looks modern with no puffy twill

I totally agree, I think the kiss cut with the thin Nike numbers is much better.

I also like the contrast on the Nike jersey cause they're flat white numbers as opposed to the shiny sheen on the reebok style

I'm thinking if fanatics won't accept the return I'll take a L on the Cam and sell it for under what I paid

Back
Top Bottom