2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Here's another one that just came in that I'm very happy with, triple layered kiss cut Nike numbers

All these "customs" I don't get why they just don't come premade for popular players?

Nike for some reason doesn't want to make them anymore. Raider image uses eps for customs which look exactly like the Nike. For me there isn't a 40 which sucks but I rather get the 44 and deal with the slightly bigger size vs the crappy fanatics twill. Thankfully I have a size 40 black cooper, Carr and Mack Nike made one.

Nike for some reason doesn't want to make them anymore. Raider image uses eps for customs which look exactly like the Nike. For me there isn't a 40 which sucks but I rather get the 44 and deal with the slightly bigger size vs the crappy fanatics twill. Thankfully I have a size 40 black cooper, Carr and Mack Nike made one.
EPS isn't allowed to make NFL jerseys

EPS works direct that's why, they are not allowed to do jerseys for anyone else outside of Nike, NFL, etc

I did it. How do I now redeem usage of Shop runner?

Log into shop runner on your browser and either shop directly from that site or open another tab and shop from the store. Items that ship free will have the shop runner logo, and you'll have shop runner shipping as an option at checkout.

Got my Doug Martin limited creamsicle $75 :pimp: now waiting on my red evans elite :smokin

Was thinking of getting the creamsicle elite but it seems like the difference is less noticeble the way they make these throwbacks idk I could be mistaken but can't beat $75
if only the elite was kiss cut too.

It didn't work so I just hit cancel subscription and took the $5 loss
I guess Elites aren't Shoprunner eligible.  Looks like Mitchell and Ness are, along with Limited and Game jerseys, as well as a lot of other stuff.  I just assumed non-custom Elites would be Shoprunner eligible.

I guess Elites aren't Shoprunner eligible.  Looks like Mitchell and Ness are, along with Limited and Game jerseys, as well as a lot of other stuff.  I just assumed non-custom Elites would be Shoprunner eligible.

Fanatics has a habit of taking pre-made elites off and then putting them on shop runner eligible. All of my pre made elites were shop runner eligible. I guess just wait it out a bit.

ok so i still suck at telling the difference between pre made and custom numbering with the reebok numbers. and i dont think this helps 
laugh.gif

i ordered a white brady elite, which i did via customization because there were no pre mades available in white, from fanatics during the black friday sale.

heres some pics, no troll i cant tell the difference. for comparison i have a pre made brady from nike in the home color with the older chest logo.

heres the pics, maybe they sent me a pre made?

bonus pic with my brady crewneck i picked up in boston

on second thought now that im looking at them as pictures, the white jerseys numbers seem a little skinnier.

Bottom row are new pickups, I had to overdo it because fanatics was letting these go for $150 shipped :smokin got an earl thomas home elite on the way. I will get a chancellor on the next sale just for the culture :smokin

If you cant tell Im partial to defensive backs and black QBs :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
I was thinking about scooping the white one with the old chest logo and grabbing a super bowl patch. I'm torn between the white one and the red alternate

I was thinking about scooping the white one with the old chest logo and grabbing a super bowl patch. I'm torn between the white one and the red alternate

you know it's funny when i go to games there are a TON of red jerseys.

i can personally do without it but i didn't know they sold that well

also white is the hardest jersey to find for some reason.

that's why i just finally gave in and customized one.

any input on the customization job? i can't tell the difference tbh

Last edited:
Could you take a pic or two of the numbers up close? And the stitching to see if its layered or kiss cut?

It looks really good though from the couple of pictures you did upload

Could you take a pic or two of the numbers up close? And the stitching to see if its layered or kiss cut?

It looks really good though from the couple of pictures you did upload
sure here take a look.

the white was the one i customized last week.

the blue was a pre made brady i bought 2 years ago from NIke.

Last edited:
^^^ look at the inner color. On first custom jersey it is layered or stacked on top of the other colors. On the second pre-made jersey, the inner color is set under the other two colors. They are sewn on top and around pretty much.

^^^ look at the inner color. On first custom jersey it is layered or stacked on top of the other colors. On the second pre-made jersey, the inner color is set under the other two colors. They are sewn on top and around pretty much.
 i see now, thanks 

But I think it looks good regardless of the stacking in this instance.

The twill might be thicker as a result of layering, but at least its appropriate twill. If My Cam came from fanatics looking like that I'd have no issue with it. I think that Brady is pretty darn good. Nice pickup

Bottom row are new pickups, I had to overdo it because fanatics was letting these go for $150 shipped
smokin.gif
got an earl thomas home elite on the way. I will get a chancellor on the next sale just for the culture
smokin.gif

If you cant tell Im partial to defensive backs and black QBs
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
I feel the same way about defensive backs.  esp them "shut down" corners.

buy both lol can't go wrong with future hall of famer.  i bought my red alternate from the patriots pro shop years ago, and only regretted that I bought a size 44 instead of a 40.

Back
Top Bottom