2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Interesting, I can see the difference. I like both.

Debating on picking up that Aldon Smith. $45 shipped is a nice *** deal. Surprised I don't see more of those cheap jerseys in here. CJ Spiller, Bradford, Vernon. They're all under $50 shipped. The Joe Thomas one would be cool if it was a little cheaper.

Where are these cheap jerseys?

man I really want the Vapor Beckham jersey but idk if I would ever wear it. I just like NFL jerseys overall especially if it has the bigger name on the back.

might wait for the new Lions elites to hit the site and cop that, since ill wear it atleast once lol

I got my order with the raiders ravens and seahawks fron nfl shop. the ravens and raiders (white) is underwhelming. Gonna ship those 2 back. but that grey seahawks so elite!

^ you should have copped the Joe Thomas Browns joint. is fire. Bucs joints are tough too. I love mine.

IMG_2555.JPG
IMG_2556.JPG

Last edited:
anyone know when the 30EMPNFL code expires.. really wanna get to a store and try on some these jerseys before making a purchase. also this sleeveless hoodie is so dope to me, just dont know whats its purpose :rofl::

Attachments

• sleeveless hoodie.jpeg
    sleeveless hoodie.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
anyone know when the 30EMPNFL code expires.. really wanna get to a store and try on some these jerseys before making a purchase. also this sleeveless hoodie is so dope to me, just dont know whats its purpose :rofl:::

No one knows. It will die off sooner than later though as it spreads.

Cop what you need while you still can.

anyone know when the 30EMPNFL code expires.. really wanna get to a store and try on some these jerseys before making a purchase. also this sleeveless hoodie is so dope to me, just dont know whats its purpose :rofl::::

The sizing guide on the website seems pretty accurate as far as the Elite 51 and older Limited jerseys go. I think ppl have been saying that you should size up in the Vapor Limited.

Yeah, the sleeveless hoodie thing is so confusing to me. Maybe it's thin material designed for those rainy summer days. :lol:

The sizing guide on the website seems pretty accurate as far as the Elite 51 and older Limited jerseys go. I think ppl have been saying that you should size up in the Vapor Limited.

Yeah, the sleeveless hoodie thing is so confusing to me. Maybe it's thin material designed for those rainy summer days. :lol:

I had to size up in the vapor limited. Large to an xl. When I tried on the 48 vapor elite it fit very similar to the older elites I have which are also 48s

I was hoping nike was gonna keep dropping the prices on the old elites but it looks like they just completely took them down :ohwell:

I was only looking for one in particular. Polamalu. They had full size runs on both the home and away just yesterday and now there's nothing. I was keeping track every day :lol:

Damn. Was thinking of copping a Seahawks Lynch Elite on NDC for hella cheap. But when it comes to the NFL. I just can't get myself to purchase a jersey that's not the team I root for. Strictly Chargers gear only.

NBA on the other hand. Different story.

Anyone know where the Landon Collins Color Rush Vapor Unlimited Jersey went? I cannot find on Fanatics/NFL Shop any more!

Damn. Was thinking of copping a Seahawks Lynch Elite on NDC for hella cheap. But when it comes to the NFL. I just can't get myself to purchase a jersey that's not the team I root for. Strictly Chargers gear only.

I can't get myself to buy merchandise of a team that's not "my team". Only exception is like a Bulls jersey for Jordan.

Get the raider one....perfect time to switch teams

Y'all got me tripping! The move to LA was tough and I'm still upset but the lightning bolt is all I've known. The team needs me the most during this time of transition :smokin

Back
Top Bottom