2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I feel the same about the raiders. Not easy for me either

Been a full time season ticket holder the last 4 seasons, and went to pretty much half the games every year before that. Gonna miss driving to the Q on my Sundays . The Q is a dump but the tailgating was by far the best in the league.

At the end of the day as fans we have to understand this is a buisness. The NFL and its owners don't give a damn about us fans. Spanos and Davis don't have deep pockets like their peers. San Diego and Oakland didn't budge on paying for a new stadium. So Spanos and Davis took their cheap *** out of town. I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do.

Fans from both fan bases have a right to be pissed. So I won't judge anyone if they continue to support their team or if they forever hold the move against them.

Been a full time season ticket holder the last 4 seasons, and went to pretty much half the games every year before that. Gonna miss driving to the Q on my Sundays . The Q is a dump but the tailgating was by far the best in the league.

At the end of the day as fans we have to understand this is a buisness. The NFL and its owners don't give a damn about us fans. Spanos and Davis don't have deep pockets like their peers. San Diego and Oakland didn't budge on paying for a new stadium. So Spanos and Davis took their cheap *** out of town. I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do.

Fans from both fan bases have a right to be pissed. So I won't judge anyone if they continue to support their team or if they forever hold the move against them.

I been a season ticket holder for 10 years too and this is the first year I'm not supporting mark at home games. I still like the players and everything Al did. I won't give mark more money though.

I been a season ticket holder for 10 years too and this is the first year I'm not supporting mark at home games. I still like the players and everything Al did. I won't give mark more money though.
I don't blame you.

I said Dean and the NFL ain't getting a dime outta me after the move. But here I am going crazy with them fanatics/NFL shop codes:rofl:

I can't fault the players. And I'll continue to support them and the Chargers name. I won't be shelling out thousands for tickets anymore tho.

wow alot of real emotion in here. i know it must suck to see a team you guys rooted for not there anymore. and I went to the Q in 2013 when the charges played the Lions. great high scoring game, And the Q was really nice. 4 hr drive away from vegas tho. I was like ughhhhh lol

My custom Conner came in from the Steelers site. Very happy with it. Fit a 48 in the old elite and this is a 48 and fits fine. The sleeves are the only downside like I said before. They're scratchy and just awkward. Def need to bang out some curls before wearing it. I have a limited and game version too so I'll get some snap shots of those together when I get home

Attachments

• IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1714.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1715.JPG
    IMG_1715.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1717.JPG
    IMG_1717.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1718.JPG
    IMG_1718.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
i decided to keep the Mcfadded and the smith jersey from NFL shop. can't beat those prices man.. major props on the steelers jersey. 325 chilllllll lol

i decided to keep the Mcfadded and the smith jersey from NFL shop. can't beat those prices man.. major props on the steelers jersey. 325 chilllllll lol

lol I get 20% off at the team shop so it was only 260. Not that it was a great price but it made me feel a little better. I'm going to be honest. The limited is a softer silky type material and it's probably more wearable. I'm not sure it will show up in the pics but these authentics have the feel of the non mesh areas of the old elites. They're not as ridged but after getting home and comparing the limited is probably the way I'd go moving forward.

The 48 elite and xl vapor are the same size as the game version in a large for size comparison

Attachments

• IMG_1722.JPG
    IMG_1722.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1723.JPG
    IMG_1723.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    980.1 KB · Views: 40

Is this an Elite or Limited? I never seen the Elite for sale and never seen the Limited in person.

It's definitely the limited which is the best one they produce for sale on the color rush uniforms. The other is the legend and that is more or less screen printed numbers and letters which that one is definitely not.

Those sleeve cuffs are huge. They don't look like that on the Limited. If it looks like that, I'll buy it. I can get the ODB and Eli for $191 shipped or wait and see if there's an Elite.

They released a vapor limited on the color rush so maybe that's it? Otherwise I have no clue which it would be

Hahahaha Hahahaha I did notice the sleeve cuffs too. I don't recall the limited had this type of feature. I hope Nike will release an Elite version of the Color Rush this season.

NDC has 20% with code SAVE20 expires 8/13. I re-called someone here wanted to get a Lynch Hawks jersey. $118 + tax depending on zip code.

Packers Pro Shop has Elite Lacy's for $50. Picked one up while I was there last week and saw they offered the same deal online as well.

That's hell of a deal. Too bad I hate packers and don't rock traded players

Flourish people!

http://www.packersproshop.com/green-bay-packers-jerseys/elite-jersey/27-eddie-lacy-home-elite-jersey

They got every size.

Interesting that some teams deal with Fanatics and some don't. I wonder why. I ****in hate Fanatics.

Custom Elite jerseys are $355 now. GB has them on the site.

Thanks for the link but i think i will pass since I already own 3 Packers jersey (2 Elites and 1 Reebok). Don't be surprise (in a good way) if you get an Elite that's Made in USA though.

Back
Top Bottom