2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Ended up getting a Carr (Color rush) & a Cooper (Black/silver) limited jersey for $90 each thru swoosh. Happy about that. Got Mack last year. Now I just need Beastmode and I'm good.

On NFL shop, you can get 30% off using 30empnfl code at checkout

appreciate this. just used it to cop the new elite version of Brady.

My custom Conner came in from the Steelers site. Very happy with it. Fit a 48 in the old elite and this is a 48 and fits fine. The sleeves are the only downside like I said before. They're scratchy and just awkward. Def need to bang out some curls before wearing it. I have a limited and game version too so I'll get some snap shots of those together when I get home

as stated above I copped the new elite brady.

interested to see the differences.

i actually have the older elite with the older pats name plate. wasnt a huge fan of the fit of this jersey. hopefully the new one addresses this, if not will just return.

ended up being $250 after shipping and tax for those wondering. saved about $100 with the code

Any word on when they droppin or at least revealing the color rush jawns? Pretty sure they were out around this time last year

someone in one of the Facebook groups got the OBJ vapor elite and it looked pretty awesome and the sleeve looked sick too

Got another question for you guys. What are the best ways to fix really wrinkled numbers? I've tried a steamer with no luck. I've also tried ironing with no luck. I think the person I got this from threw it in the dryer after they washed it and it may have ruined the numbers. Pics below

20170809_225542.jpg

Hey guys, what's the best way to clean white numbers on an elite jersey?

I would suggest using these exact wipes. I use them in my Hondas interior on the fabric. It takes out any type of stain and keeps my interior looking new. I posted a pic a couple months back my Rivers Elite from fanatics that came with a big *** smudge on the 7.

I scrubbed it with a damp cloth then I used one of these wipes to scrub it lightly. It picked up almost all the dirt. I then hit it with a steamer (make sure it's on the light setting) And used another wipe to clean the remaining dirt and it worked perfectly. Looks brand new. Hope this helps
IMG_5796.jpg

Thanks for all the advice guys. Even if I can't flatten out and clean the numbers, I'm not too concerned, I snagged it on ebay for less than $50 shipped.

appreciate this. just used it to cop the new elite version of Brady.

as stated above I copped the new elite brady.

interested to see the differences.

i actually have the older elite with the older pats name plate. wasnt a huge fan of the fit of this jersey. hopefully the new one addresses this, if not will just return.

ended up being $250 after shipping and tax for those wondering. saved about $100 with the code

I too copped a Brady Vapor, and I own the previous white/blue/alt. Elites. Interested in how this one will fit. I live in NYC. Sadly, may have to go through some hate attention from Giants fans...'07 and '11.

Interesting. It looks like the Ravens and Browns stayed with Elite 51, and the Falcons decided to finally ditch their old jersey style in favor of the Vapor. I always wonder the determining factors when teams decide against adopting the new style.

I was wondering that last night as I was watching the highlights of the Texans vs Panthers. Didn't know if there was going to be any team that stayed with Elite 51 instead of the new vapors; other than the Panthers and Packers who prefer the old school traditional mesh and heavy *** layered numbers lol. Glad to see the Falcons get with the times

Okay this is my final question about this jersey :lol: I just want to make sure it's legit. I've never owned an elite before. Let me know if you need any other pictures

20170810_223649.jpg 20170810_223749.jpg 20170810_223713.jpg 20170810_223850.jpg

I too copped a Brady Vapor, and I own the previous white/blue/alt. Elites. Interested in how this one will fit. I live in NYC. Sadly, may have to go through some hate attention from Giants fans...'07 and '11.

haha i live in NYC too.

i have the blue bradybelite with the old name plate, the white with the new but i had to get it as a custom jersey because i could never find a brady away. which alt elite do you have? i have the color rush but it's a limited, they didn't make it in elite.

not too worried about salty giants fans. my friends know i'm a pats fan and the 07, 11 stuff they're never gonna let go.

as for the jerseys i wear them to Foxboro when i go to the game. my girl gets us playoff tickets every year so i (usually) have that to look forward to.

mine comes in tomorrow by the way.

amarano amarano I have the red Brady throwback/alternate. I'm not sure if the Pats wear this style anymore. I bought a customized one from nflshop in size 40 to replace the 44 I got from Pats Pro Shop.

IMG_20170623_174629.jpg

Last edited:
amarano amarano I have the red Brady throwback/alternate. I'm not sure if the Pats wear this style anymore. I bought a customized one from nflshop in size 40 to replace the 44 I got from Pats Pro Shop.

IMG_20170623_174629.jpg

ah yea forgot about this one.

i need the white version of this to be released, loved that uniform.

Back
Top Bottom