2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

It seems like they barely wear these anymore, but the pictures I found have less white on the sleeves. Still looks like more than what's on your Nike jersey, but less than the reebok.

Last edited:
Can anyone shed light on the difference between the LEGEND and LIMITED Nike jerseys? Besides the price point obviously, what would stand out between the two? Thanks!

Fanatics are all sold out in all sizes of the Raiders black and white elite custom jerseys.

Will they be getting them back in stock soon or most likely not until the start of the next NFL season?

Don't want to pay $300 on there Raider image for an elite jersey

It seems like they barely wear these anymore, but the pictures I found have less white on the sleeves. Still looks like more than what's on your Nike jersey, but less than the reebok.
Yes I noticed when I was browsing the photographs from the LA Rams team site.  I have to admit for a moment, I thought fanatics messed up my customized order again (happened with the Gurley II one).  IMHO in regards to the current model, the jersey would have looked cleaner without the white.
Fanatics are all sold out in all sizes of the Raiders black and white elite custom jerseys.

Will they be getting them back in stock soon or most likely not until the start of the next NFL season?

Don't want to pay $300 on there Raider image for an elite jersey
I think you will have to wait until next NFL season.  even if your size is available, i think sales have tapered off since they know the demand is higher now and there is no incentive for them to discount.

Last edited:
Recent pick ups.  

Jaguars (along with the Browns) maybe the laughing stock of the NFL but at least their uniforms are #fresh.  Nike needs to make the names bigger to be more proportional to the numbers.

AB #MasterTwerker

missing that #31 jersey to complete my # LOB collection.

Future #HOF fitz

last but not least 

Last edited:
Picked up this Josh Freeman Bucs limited jersey, 5s my favorite number so the perfect jersey to have customized.

The key is document and substantiate your argument with pictures and mark-ups. Call fanatics and voice your displeasure. Just be professional and polite. I had a similar issue with a rams customized jersey last month and got the replacement in a week.
Hey @skyizthalimit  when you received your replacement did they fix the crooked nameplate?

Yes they fixed everything (numbers, NFL shield etc). Gave me $10 in fan cash for the inconvenience and 1 week turnaround. Good luck and hope this helps ease your concerns.

Did not know there was this many Bucs fans on here, ya gotta come to the Sports section. Only a handful of us there

Anybody that has earned Fan cash rewards from fanatics recently be aware all fancash earned in 2016 expires the 31St.

Anybody that has earned Fan cash rewards from fanatics recently be aware all fancash earned in 2016 expires the 31St.

Thx. Can't let my 30 cents go to waste. I've seen some former player elites for $90. Contemplating scooping up a Denarius Moore since raise + AMEX20 code will allow me to get it for like $60.

Thx. Can't let my 30 cents go to waste. I've seen some former player elites for $90. Contemplating scooping up a Denarius Moore since raise + AMEX20 code will allow me to get it for like $60.
Yeah i hear you.  picked up a Torry Smith ravens elite for like $65 after the AMEX20 and fan cash.

Yeah i hear you.  picked up a Torry Smith ravens elite for like $65 after the AMEX20 and fan cash.

The main appeal with the Moore jersey is because he's out of the league, so I don't have to worry about him playing for another team. Plus I was a fan of his back when he played. They also got that white DMac marked down, but he'll be around a few more years.

The main appeal with the Moore jersey is because he's out of the league, so I don't have to worry about him playing for another team. Plus I was a fan of his back when he played. They also got that white DMac marked down, but he'll be around a few more years.
Yup yup and the shiny reflective #s that everybody in this forum seem to be raving about.

Back
Top Bottom