2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

These are up on the Nike site for the SuperBowl winners:

NIKE TRAIN SPEED 4 AMP (NFL PATRIOTS) $110

Surprising that Nike choose not to do to much for the Super Bowl this year. No special Super Bowl shoes or cleats.

Just curious if you guys were going to get an elite jersey signed by the player, do your prefer the front or back numbers? Most people go with the back since it has the players name on it but sometimes I like the look of the front part of the jersey.

Just curious if you guys were going to get an elite jersey signed by the player, do your prefer the front or back numbers? Most people go with the back since it has the players name on it but sometimes I like the look of the front part of the jersey.
the back

can anyone help point me in the right direction on getting a Blank Football Jersey Customized? thanks

I would check with STT Sports Lettering. They do the game uniforms for Seahawks and Mariners. I had a couple nameplates on my Raiders jerseys customized by them. Make sure they have the correct material to do your jersey before sending it in.

thanks Super38, I was trying to do a Miami Dolphins blank jersey. so i doubt they would do a dolphins jersey right?

They might. It would just be a matter of asking if they have the matrial. And knowing what type font the Dolphins used so they could cut the lettering correctly. Basically when I sent in my nameplates I had to be as specific as possible with instructions. You can always shoot them an inquiry online before heading forward.

Actually check out Pro Patches USA first. They have the lettering kits available for Miami. From there it would just be either ironing the numbers on and sewing them yourself or finding someone to do one or both of the services.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where I can find this hoodie from a few years back in medium I'd greatly appreciate it

Haven't seen one yet but there's no apparel yet or much info or pics on the jerseys. Would be too early for one. I can't wait though. Gonna get mad Knicks gear. The Adidas gear was TRASH.

Last edited:
How do NFL Mitchell & Ness jerseys fit compared to Nike´s?? Same size?

My Nike Elite Raiders and Mitchell & Ness Bo Jackson size 48 jerseys are both exactly same size. Chest measures 24" and length 29 1/2". The sleeves on the Mitchell & Ness are considerably longer though.

Last edited:
They might. It would just be a matter of asking if they have the matrial. And knowing what type font the Dolphins used so they could cut the lettering correctly. Basically when I sent in my nameplates I had to be as specific as possible with instructions. You can always shoot them an inquiry online before heading forward.

Actually check out Pro Patches USA first. They have the lettering kits available for Miami. From there it would just be either ironing the numbers on and sewing them yourself or finding someone to do one or both of the services.
uh I would definitely avoid that website. nothing but reports of scam and frauds

Anyone find a good site besides STT who can redo nameplates with correct font size and color? Like @Zyzz  says the problem with the Elite nameplates from those jerseys on Fanatics is the font in kind of small compared to the real thing. Stahls is who Fanatics and NFL Shop uses but the font size for the elite jerseys is ~2.5" while the on-field fonts are closer to ~3"

Last edited:

Anyone find a good site besides STT who can redo nameplates with correct font size and color? Like @Zyzz  says the problem with the Elite nameplates from those jerseys on Fanatics is the font in kind of small compared to the real thing. Stahls is who Fanatics and NFL Shop uses but the font size for the elite jerseys is ~2.5" while the on-field fonts are closer to ~3"
I heard that there's some agreement with the player association that states the font size as 2.5" for jerseys distributed to the public.  Not 100% sure of this though.

Back
Top Bottom