2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Tempting

51F18149-3344-4BC1-8CB9-95508091B679.png
Didn’t dude tear his achilles in practice today?

Honestly if they ever made an official release of the Dez Bryant jersey that wasn’t a custom, it would probably be somewhat valuable considering the circumstances.

Honestly if they ever made an official release of the Dez Bryant jersey that wasn’t a custom, it would probably be somewhat valuable considering the circumstances.

They can’t even make an official authentic Brees jersey right now, forget about Dez:lol:

It’s funny you say that about Brees. Nike just made a City Series for the NBA And on the Nike+ app the majority of teams available are like secondary players. The best player doesn’t even have a jersey

Haha, ain’t that the truth. I thought we were gonna flourish with NFL jerseys again with Nike, but I don’t think they really care. Limited and Game jerseys must be selling pretty damn well, I’m assuming?

But yeah, no Brees, Mahomes, Barkley, etc. Authentics but they have Landon Collins available?

4D89C27F-CAA5-4B4A-9359-DD6853584769.gif

I wanted to get my step pops a limited Mahomes jersey for Christmas but it don’t look like that’s happening.

He’s be happy with a game jersey and probably won’t even notice or care about the differences but I refuse to let anyone in my family wear anything less than a limited lol

I wanted to get my step pops a limited Mahomes jersey for Christmas but it don’t look like that’s happening.

He’s be happy with a game jersey and probably won’t even notice or care about the differences but I refuse to let anyone in my family wear anything less than a limited lol

The Limited Mahomes has gotten restocked once or twice already so they’re at least making effort to have those available. I’m sure they’ll have at least one more restock before Xmas to cash in.

But yeah, don’t even do your step pops dirty like that. There’s a bunch of dope Chiefs hoodies/sweaters you’re better off buying.

Anyone know where I can find a Todd Gurley Limited ROYAL BLUE/Yellow Rams Jersey (XL) online???

I know the Rams aren't a popular team but how come Nike doesn't apply the retailers with the on-field jerseys???

Completely agree. $150 for an old limited jersey is absurd. I ordered the Dickerson M&N one instead and used the 25% off Fanatics coupon.

WHY does Nike okay this game with their NFL and NBA jerseys??? Especially with the Holidays around the corner! Stoopid!

Nike/NFL/Fanatics are really trash for this. All I could find was the old Limited and not the Vapor one. This should not still retail for $150.

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/los-an...-3527+t-14599248+p-80035308451+z-9-1120367782

It's definitely ridiculous that since you have to go custom route on an Elite jersey, it still comes up to $250+, even when there's 30% off:smh:

Attachments

• 3879E5E7-7E6A-49F1-8EC5-CA6192F3AC7E.png
    3879E5E7-7E6A-49F1-8EC5-CA6192F3AC7E.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 49
What a joke this has become. It can’t cost them more than $50 to produce these.

We need AMEX20 back.

So they are gonna produce an authentic Dez Saints jersey but not one single Mahomes authentic? Who’s the front runner for MVP?? Come on Nike!

They finally got the blue Broncos jersey in the Vapor Elite and I'm thinking about getting in on this 30% off deal today... If I do, I'll likely get rid of a few jerseys as I've got way more than I wear.

**** it! The Eagles suck and I’m 100% on board with Andy Reid finally winning one and this kid Mahomes is really the goods.

$210 shipped after it’s all said and done is way better than $350 plus shipping. Plus, I dodged a bullet by not pulling the trigger on an Alex Smith last year. #treatyoself

E559DC1F-C772-4CF9-B886-4AFA5E2D74F0.jpeg

Nice! I went ahead and picked up a Broncos jersey. Now to sell a few jerseys as I have more than I'll wear and I'd rather wear my own name/number.

**** it! The Eagles suck and I’m 100% on board with Andy Reid finally winning one and this kid Mahomes is really the goods.

$210 shipped after it’s all said and done is way better than $350 plus shipping. Plus, I dodged a bullet by not pulling the trigger on an Alex Smith last year. #treatyoself

E559DC1F-C772-4CF9-B886-4AFA5E2D74F0.jpeg

How!? I tried the same code yesterday on an Elite and it said it was excluded.

Back
Top Bottom