2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Dudes really funny thinking the eagles would win

Team had 1st and 10 at the New Orleans 27 with 2:25 left in the game down 6

Yup absurd to think the team that won the super bowl less than a year ago could win a divisional round playoff game

Absurd I tell you

I mean it's not like they didn't come back from down 5 to score on the final drive the week before or anything

I mean a guy who had 2 drops all year had to let the ball slip through his hands to end it

Yup, really funny to think the eagles could win

Team had 1st and 10 at the New Orleans 27 with 2:25 left in the game down 6

Yup absurd to think the team that won the super bowl less than a year ago could win a divisional round playoff game

Absurd I tell you

I mean it's not like they didn't come back from down 5 to score on the final drive the week before or anything

I mean a guy who had 2 drops all year had to let the ball slip through his hands to end it

Yup, really funny to think the eagles could win
I agree

I wanna rock with the Saints but them swaggerjacking the Eagles in the postgame celebrations just don't sit right with me.

I think the Rams gonna wash them next week.

All jokes aside, what’s the Saints plan for when Brees is retired? Outside of Kamara, Thomas and Lattimore the team isn’t exactly stacked talent wise. Not like the Rams who have a young franchise QB, young receivers in Kupp and Cook, a young beast RB in Gurley, a dominant defender in Donald and even Suh is a beast.

They have teddy.. but they went all in with this team

Off the top of my head they don't have their 1st or 3rd because of trades.. and they gotta pay guys, starting with Thomas this summer

They have teddy.. but they went all in with this team

Off the top of my head they don't have their 1st or 3rd because of trades.. and they gotta pay guys, starting with Thomas this summer

Teddy not taking them to the super bowl with the same roster Brees can

Hotish Take but Brees ain't been that good the last 2 years.

He's fine when he's in the dome.. getting kamara to go along with ingram was huge.. but they still struggle outside of the super dome once end of November comes

Hard for me to rank Brees over certain other QBs when he got 1 road playoff win and even that was by a last second field goal

He's fine when he's in the dome.. getting kamara to go along with ingram was huge.. but they still struggle outside of the super dome once end of November comes

Hard for me to rank Brees over certain other QBs when he got 1 road playoff win and even that was by a last second field goal
7-1 on the road this year...

you're whole life is hurt. Jumping on a different team each week. whether its the NFL thread, NBA, or college, just hurt.

My team is still playing. You're irrelevant. The resident whipping boy in whatever thread you're in. Facts.

Again, you Georgia dudes are weirdos, except Armada Armada

Every single one of you

The way you ride for your 53 men is suspiciously commendable

Armada Armada getting roasted by a guy who hasn't been sober since the last Saints Superbowl

who dat BA
F4D8B97C-8585-4533-953A-724431E74826.gif

Back
Top Bottom