2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
If people can stop saying the Eagles werent even supposed to be in the wildcard that would be great. Yall dudes were the damn superbowl champs, nobody was picking you to miss the playoffs

Only reason they even faced adversity was because they underachieved when Wentz was starting.

Looked like they were going through a SB hangover until they started playing like last years squad once their GOAT stepped in again

They'd be smart to franchise Foles instead of letting him go/be traded. He should be the starter imo but even besides that,there's no better insurance policy with Wentz starting to look like he's injury prone

If people can stop saying the Eagles werent even supposed to be in the wildcard that would be great. Yall dudes were the damn superbowl champs, nobody was picking you to miss the playoffs

I mean I wasn't expecting the bears AND Vikings to do us that solid

Nah, they didn’t belong in the playoffs.

And yet.. they did what the Giants haven't done in 7 years, win a playoff game

Or better yet.. what the Giants haven't done in in over 30 years, win playoff games in back to back seasons

Every single Eagles hype video before the Bears and Saints game starts with clips of analysts saying the Eagles were done from as early as November tho:lol:

Screenshot_2019-01-14-08-10-32~2.png

Not 1 single post during the game

After going MIA as soon as the saints take an L in their 1 road game

freddy fig freddy fig not a great look that you all of a sudden remembered where NT was once the game was decided

I wanna see Andy win it

I'm mildly curious to see what would happen if saints win in ATL

Yeah, he definitely deserves it and this is probably the best squad he's had since that Eagles SB team.

I've just never trusted him to be able to beat Bill Belicheat, so I can't even say the Chiefs will win with much confidence.

Plus, the football fan in me is kinda curious to see what a Brees/Brady Superbowl would be like.

But **** the Pats and I'd rather see the Rams vs Chiefs

Dont even let these dudes get under your skin fellas

Our team went further than majority of dudes teams in here, **** half of the forum counted us out after the cowboys L during reg season.

Im cool with this ending sure it could if been better but **** happens

The offense just wasn't too good this playoff run, well be byke

Back
Top Bottom