2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
And yet.. they did what the Giants haven't done in 7 years, win a playoff game

Or better yet.. what the Giants haven't done in in over 30 years, win playoff games in back to back seasons
Can’t really talk about the giants when they consistently when Super Bowls every decade and maintain relevancy , maybe pick another team

Can’t really talk about the giants when they consistently when Super Bowls every decade and maintain relevancy , maybe pick another team

3 more years makes a decade

Eli and the mannings will probably own the team by then

they didnt break our hearts at all tho

maybe to you non eagles fans you think they did but the real eagles fans know they didnt, **** happens

the amount of hate we get is great and i love it and cherish it every day

What’s your point ? Rings don’t lie ! be humble , kiss the rings and keep it moving , eagles are right back where they need to be , breaking all You Philadelphians hearts

1) I’m not even American

2) you said a decade, which 7 years is 70% of

3) giants are picking in the top 10 of the draft AGAIN this decade

Not 1 single post during the game

After going MIA as soon as the saints take an L in their 1 road game

freddy fig freddy fig not a great look that you all of a sudden remembered where NT was once the game was decided
meh, nothing wrong with that. I rarely ever post when the rams are playing. I;m watching the game. No time to post

Off topic but Emmanuel Sanders is going to be an awesome commentator. Every time I’ve seen dude as a guest on an NFL talk show the dude is a natural.

He was great on NFLN Saturday. I always forget he was a Steeler.

What’s your point ? Rings don’t lie ! be humble , kiss the rings and keep it moving , eagles are right back where they need to be , breaking all You Philadelphians hearts

Wouldn't say this was heartbreaking loss though. They were almost playing with house money. No one even really expected them to be in the tournament. Defense depleted. Foles again. Doubt expectations were high.

Screenshot_2019-01-14-08-10-32~2.png

445EEB75-E93B-4F6E-9943-1664DC0C986C.jpeg

Eagle fan in full denial mode right now :lol:

Keep it clean? How about you go **** yourself

My guy freddy fig freddy fig was ghost all day, don't try to play him like he was gone for just the game. He was gone for hours before the game.

just sit there and eat your breakfast. if i need to know what stupid looking timbs to buy, we'll hit you up

good lookin but dat line got me a charge jus mornin :lol:

:lol: i'll edit it up a bit

:rofl:

Wassup with these fans pushing this underdog nonsense. Pats fans doing it, Eagles fans doing it. Y'all won the SB last year nobody picked the Eagles to miss the playoffs. People doubted Eagles after y'all played like **** against NO then lost to the Cowboys but that don't make you some underdog. That's called underachieving.

Injuries and refs

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom