2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
You dudes are some other type of dumb son literally saying he doesn’t live in America but yet stanning extra hard for the eagles and then bringing up trump and the Yankees when he definitely doesn’t know anything about it only what he reads on the internet , :lol: man ya so mad about sports ya start talking about other things to validate a non existing argument ..WEIRDOS

I knew dudes on here were a bunch of weirdos but your definitely taking it to the next level , YOUR MANS brought up 1) my Yankees 2) trump 3) him not being American , so your talking to the wrong person homie ... there’s a whole world outside of NikeTalk if you go outside once in a while , you should try it

:lol:

i think you're the one that needs to get out...

i would refrain from calling people dumb if i couldnt remember my own words, but that's just me

trump has that nasty habit too, but he's old and probably senile.. what's your excuse?

breaking all You Philadelphians hearts

I get that you were dead wrong about me supporting trump so I had to son you and your mans real quick , what’s there not to get weirdo

"son you and your mans"

333.gif

Good way to ignore the fact that you tried to be funny but we’re dead wrong on your statements , thus why you’ve been getting son’d , go sit down , actually go stand up , get some exercise and be healthy :smile:

Trump didn’t even win in New York :lol: , he never ran for office here and outside of his hotels and drug parties never got support here , y’all dudes in other states (and countries) should get your facts straight

Back
Top Bottom