2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Oh ****, a mod. My post going through????

I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH. STOP THROWING LATE FLAGS AND STOP THROWING FLAGS WHEN YOU SEE A WR/TE CRYING FOR A FLAG. **** IS ****IN CRAZY! THEY GOTTA STOP!

rams vs saints NFC champship ya herdme..me n u been sayin it all yr...2 bess teams in football finna get it in!
destiny. I'm gonna be a mess on Sunday but thankfully, its a 3 day weekend so I can get sloppy! Word to MLK! My 7 year old decided to choose MLK to do a report on someone who affected society in a positive way. MLK weekend is coming. Coincidence. Its all a sign.

Just need aNYone aNYone to keep slandering us.

my guy Peep Game Peep Game STILL out here crying about spygate back from a time when his team was getting David Carr sacked 98 times a season :rofl:

Yes, 2002 was the only time they were ever accused of anything :rofl: as if they didn’t have all kind of **** heading into the season they won the SB TWO years ago
99179819-D1B4-453E-A59E-A590F6B800AA.png

spoken like a true NY Trump stan :smh:
:lol: @ trump Stan , reading is fundamental my guy , i literally said don’t put that trump stuff on New York , meaning I ain’t riding with him !!.. this isn’t a political thread though , and please keep the greatest sports franchise of all times’ name out of your mouths as well ( Ny Yankees :nthat:) thanks

:lol: @ trump Stan , reading is fundamental my guy , i literally said don’t put that trump stuff on New York , meaning I ain’t riding with him !!.. this isn’t a political thread though , and please keep the greatest sports franchise of all times’ name out of your mouths as well ( Ny Yankees :nthat:) thanks

thanks for clearing that up, Trumpo

this is an NFL thread...please keep the Yankees talk in the MLB thread or Trump thread

Don’t put that trump stuff on New York , he Didn’t win here , YOU’RE not even American >D

not in your country, for you to tell me to leave buddy.. but i've been told that in your country, quite a few times.. so the current state of the country aint shocking at all to me

new york made the monster and america spit him out on the world..

if you cant even admit you got a problem, well guess why eli will own the team

The "you're not even American" is what makes it sound like you are

c35.gif

thanks for clearing that up, Trumpo

this is an NFL thread...please keep the Yankees talk in the MLB thread or Trump thread
I knew dudes on here were a bunch of weirdos but your definitely taking it to the next level , YOUR MANS brought up 1) my Yankees 2) trump 3) him not being American , so your talking to the wrong person homie ... there’s a whole world outside of NikeTalk if you go outside once in a while , you should try it

Back
Top Bottom