2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Trash?
Y’all the same fanbase that forced the team to play anti-racism videos during the game, right? Hope you’re taking heed.

:rofl: nice deflection

hope you kept that same energy when the SAME INCIDENT happened in kansas city. and chicago. probably not though..

In my bosses office for our Monday 830a meeting with my jacket on. He’s a huge cowboy fan. Never seen so many happy faces in his office. They ain’t even rams fans.
E54F58CB-F623-4EE2-9B5C-4DB753A61EE8.jpeg

Jesus christ you have no neck. Up there looking like a giraffe

Reactions: HIM
:rofl: nice deflection

hope you kept that same energy when the SAME INCIDENT happened in kansas city. and chicago. probably not though..

Deflection? The day it was posted I pointed out that the ad was for the Fox pregame show, not the game or the stadium. But here we are :lol:

Incident? Singular? You think the Boston teams decided to make an anti-racism PSA for their fans because of one incident?

Today I got time, cuz.

In my bosses office for our Monday 830a meeting with my jacket on. He’s a huge cowboy fan. Never seen so many happy faces in his office. They ain’t even rams fans.
E54F58CB-F623-4EE2-9B5C-4DB753A61EE8.jpeg
**** it, I’ll join in.

Nobody expected us to be here. The worst QB of his draft. A 32 year old coach who has been exposed as a bad coach. Overrated running back who is a product of his O line. Overrated receivers. A bad defense that can’t stop the pass or the run. We weren’t supposed to win more than 6 games this year. Just enjoying the ride :pimp:

Y’all just showed up in this thread 2 years ago B.As

Ya QB look like Ryan Gosling and a sloth procreated.

It all ends this weekend.

:rofl:

Wassup with these fans pushing this underdog nonsense. Pats fans doing it, Eagles fans doing it. Y'all won the SB last year nobody picked the Eagles to miss the playoffs. People doubted Eagles after y'all played like **** against NO then lost to the Cowboys but that don't make you some underdog. That's called underachieving.

Maaaaaan I can’t stand this :rofl: :rofl: ol “we’re being held down and overlooked no one respects us” :rofl: no team that has multiple cheating accusations for years and multiple SB wins should be acting like that

Who plays the Rams?????

Y’all got me on deck as half a fan for a week.

You won’t wanna see any games after y’all get ya *** bust.

Rams gon be checking out :D

The comfort will ease the pain :D

ZEKEEEEEE

Rams moving now :smh:

Cowgirls had 1 job :smh:

This game is over.

Saints better do work next week against the Rams.

Y’all just showed up in this thread 2 years ago B.As

Ya QB look like Ryan Gosling and a sloth procreated.

It all ends this weekend.

Got a dude from NY rooting for the evil empire. Who on the Rams hurt you? You're our lucky charm. The opposite of @lamekilla Keep up the slander please.

look at me junglejim junglejim I did all that

Got a dude from NY rooting for the evil empire. Who on the Rams hurt you? You're our lucky charm. The opposite of @lamekilla Keep up the slander please.

look at me junglejim junglejim I did all that

I feel like I gave the launch codes to someone who just learned how to use the internet. God have mercy on us all.

But **** the Rams. I was hoping for Cowboys chaos of having to give big money contracts to Zeke, Dak, Cooper, and demarcus lawrence.

**** you and **** all the Rams paid supporters for messing that up for the rest of us. You can suck on this **** you **** cock *** ***** mother ****er.

Did I do this right Hahahaha Hahahaha ?

Deflection? The day it was posted I pointed out that the ad was for the Fox pregame show, not the game or the stadium. But here we are :lol:

Incident? Singular? You think the Boston teams decided to make an anti-racism PSA for their fans because of one incident?

Today I got time, cuz.

if you think it's a Boston issue and not a white america issue, then i don't know what to tell you. keep living in your bubble :lol:

Give it a year. The TB12 sperm juice will wear off and you will be watching like the rest of us.

i'm actually waiting for this day. the pressure of winning and delivering year after year is exhausting. i want to talk reckless with no consequences like the bum right here below:

Watching YOUR PRESIDENT on the news does this to me, my bad.

MAGA *****

YOUR people shouldn't have voted so hard for him :nerd:

I thought we were all doing it? :lol:

Nah, we’ve been the NFC favorites since the season began. But I will say I’ve heard all of the following leading up to today.

“They won’t even make the playoffs”
“They won’t win the division”
“They’ll lose in the wildcard round”
“They’ll be one and done”
Now it’s “they won’t make the superbowl”
If we beat the saints it will be “they won’t win the superbowl”

:lol:

Eventually, if we don’t win it all, there will be a correct “predicition” and I’ll have to hear how they knew it all along :lol:
yall was da favs til NO gave yall da first L...de ja vu comin sundae

I hated that Goff slander his rookie year. I told y'all give him time, he didn't even start until like halfway into the year.

While Wentz been seriously hurt multiple times and can't play a full season and y'all were crowning him.......

I hated that Goff slander his rookie year. I told y'all give him time, he didn't even start until like halfway into the year.

While Wentz been seriously hurt multiple times and can't play a full season and y'all were crowning him.......

his durability has not been discussed yet....

Dont @ me from the Off Season thread! I ain't stepping in and jinxing this. You guys stay safe in there and let me live

Back
Top Bottom