2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Russell, Embiid and Simmons for MonteVerde 2.0 lol all three played there for HS

But I'm good on Russell. Lakers should've never got cute in the first place

I'm not saying don't do the deal for 1..

I'm saying do both.. fultz ain't going play all 48.. and they need guards

We have Bayless, TJ, TLC and possibly Furkan as guards off the bench already. Definitely going after JJ Redick in free agency to be the starter too. I'd rather have him over Russell right now with his fit on our roster.

Today is draft day which was the biggest day of the year in Philly Basketball for the last three years followed by lottery day.

June 22, 2017 marks the last day we will put as much emphasis on this day as opposed to other milestones such as clinching a playoffs spot and hopefully in the next few years, clinching the a division title, a second round game and so forth.

We will still be collecting valuable picks but that's due to Hinkie's genius in always winning a trade.

I want to take a moment and look back and appreciate all the loyal fans who believed in the process (and maybe some who didn't believe but stayed loyal to the team). There were times where I just had it, the lowest point for me was drafting Oak and then hiring Colangelo but things worked out for the best.

Here's to Philly finally competing, 2017/ 2018 will be an exciting one.

Today is draft day which was the biggest day of the year in Philly Basketball for the last three years followed by lottery day.

June 22, 2017 marks the last day we will put as much emphasis on this day as opposed to other milestones such as clinching a playoffs spot and hopefully in the next few years, clinching the a division title, a second round game and so forth.

We will still be collecting valuable picks but that's due to Hinkie's genius in always winning a trade.

I want to take a moment and look back and appreciate all the loyal fans who believed in the process (and maybe some who didn't believe but stayed loyal to the team). There were times where I just had it, the lowest point for me was drafting Oak and then hiring Colangelo but things worked out for the best.

Bout shed a tear b [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Trust The Process [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Dunno if I'm gonna be home to watch live but best believe I'll be following on my phone and posting on here in case some madness goes down

#TrustTheProcess

Last edited:
Tonight gonna be one of the craziest drafts nights ever (after pick 1) because of KD and his decision to be a *** lol

And with the news of the salary cap being lowered from 108mil to 99mil at the start of season, things gonna get more hectic

It feels so good to finally be in a position to be competitive again.

We actually have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs this season with the way things are looking for the Hawks, Pacers, & Bulls and their potential rebuilding process.

I think Jah will be moved tonight, I feel like this draft is gonna be one for the ages with trades and surprises

I feel like I am getting ready to watch Wrestlemania :lol:

I think Jah will be moved tonight, I feel like this draft is gonna be one for the ages with trades and surprises

I feel like I am getting ready to watch Wrestlemania
laugh.gif
San Antonio gets
C – Jahlil Okafor
36th Overall Pick
46th Overall Pick

Philadelphia gets
G – Danny Green
29th Overall Pick

or

Okafor + 2nd(s) for #22 + filler from Nets

Saw them posted elsewhere and those look the most realistic

San Antonio gets

C – Jahlil Okafor

36th Overall Pick

46th Overall Pick

Philadelphia gets

G – Danny Green

29th Overall Pick

or

Do this in a heartbeat

San Antonio gets

C – Jahlil Okafor

36th Overall Pick

46th Overall Pick

Philadelphia gets

G – Danny Green

29th Overall Pick

or

I would do this in a millisecond if possible

San Antonio gets

C – Jahlil Okafor

36th Overall Pick

46th Overall Pick

Philadelphia gets

G – Danny Green

29th Overall Pick

or

I'd be 100% happy with either of those trades

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine
Free Agency Scuttle: Houston is making Ryan Anderson/Lou Williams/Patrick Beverley available via trade to create summer spending flexibility
1:20 PM - 21 Jun 2017

Interest in any of those guys or naw? :nerd:

I think Beverly would be a much better fit than Mills

Last edited:

Bout shed a tear b [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Trust The Process [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2472661

Me too.

I want John Simmons in FA. That dude would be perfect off the bench man

With the failure of David Lee and Pau to defend the pick and roll this postseason, I don't know if the spurs would be willing to get someone even worse on defence.

As a sixers fan, I'd do it too but wouldn't his role be redundant with Covington?

Stephen really said the reason why he doesn't have a problem with the process now is because BC is at the helm who he refers to as a "real GM" and that he's actually trying to win basketball games and improve the team.

You nit wit, what do you think allowed him to do all this? Hinkie laid the ground work, but you bashed that because you didn't have the foresight to recognize what was going on.

Fool

With the failure of David Lee and Pau to defend the pick and roll this postseason, I don't know if the spurs would be willing to get someone even worse on defence.

As a sixers fan, I'd do it too but wouldn't his role be redundant with Covington?
Green is a 2. Basically a better Gerald Henderson and CHEAPER JJ Reddick. 

Fultz-Green-RoCo-Simmons-Embiid

TJ/Bayless-TLC/Sauce-insert SF here-Dario-Rich Homie 'Chaun

Oh, and then Max Kellerman comes back and says exactly what I just said; about how Hinkie set this up for BC and none of this would be possible.

Man, they really do just sit back in a meeting room and decide who's gonna argue what side. I doubt either of them believe what they argue on a daily basis. I'm finally seeing through this mess. 
mean.gif

BC dangling 36 and 39 to move back into the 20s. One of those scenarios I posted has to happen lol

Back
Top Bottom