2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Same lol

The shots Embiid & Simmons took at LaVar and Lonzo :nerd:

Yea you know Embiid & them aint backing down from that clown :pimp:

Also is BC gon get that late first round pick somehow? He needs to get rid of Oak lol
Your not going to be able to get rid of him. At this point might as well have him come off the bench for 10 minutes.

I still think you need him just as the insurance for if embiid goes down again, Holmes and Ohkafor are your only big men

Last edited:
Tom Moore [emoji]10004[/emoji] @tmoore76ers
#Sixers Bryan Colangelo: 'It's looking more likely Furkan Kormaz will come (to the #76ers) this year based on our own desires.'
12:42 AM - 23 Jun 2017

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

With how everybody we drafted besides Fultz being a stash most likely and hearing BC and Brett Brown talk about our needs for veterans after the draft it sounds pretty clear to me we're going after some free agents this year. Hopefully Redick will be on the way.

Jonah Bolden could be a steal though, and the dude we picked at the end of the first couple end up being a good backup big in a couple years.

Last edited:
Tom Moore [emoji]10004[/emoji] @tmoore76ers
#Sixers Bryan Colangelo: 'It's looking more likely Furkan Kormaz will come (to the #76ers) this year based on our own desires.'
12:42 AM - 23 Jun 2017

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
That's good to hear. I wanna see Fultz, Furkhan and TLC all in the summer league this year. I don't know about bolden since he may still be under contract with the foreign team

I think Bayless, anderson, Henderson, Sergio and TH may be on the chopping block

That's good to hear. I wanna see Fultz, Furkhan and TLC all in the summer league this year. I don't know about bolden since he may still be under contract with the foreign team

I think Bayless, anderson, Henderson, Sergio and TH may be on the chopping block

Everyone of those are gone except Bayless IMO

Damn I'm kinda hype about that bolden kid..I know a lot still have to come together but I have to give colangelo a lot of credit.

Everyone of those are gone except Bayless IMO
I don't have any love for Bayless tbh. I'd rather keep TJ over him. TJ can't score but at least he's healthy and you can count on him to give you something

Last edited:
BC interview on 97.5 just now was excellent, highly recommend listening

He basically said Korkmaz is coming with plans to play summer league if it all works out

Back
Top Bottom