2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

For some reason NT won’t let me link the exact page right now but if you type in “Nike nba club logo hoodie” it should pop up.

Last edited:
8E66FF85-04D5-4366-AF84-57116067FD4F.png

A W without Embiid? Feels good man

The green light for Covington needs to be taken away, shooting too many contested 3s

Ben needs to adjust his game, gotta try to finish stronger at the rim and stop over passing

A W without Embiid? Feels good man

The green light for Covington needs to be taken away, shooting too many contested 3s

Ben needs to adjust his game, gotta try to finish stronger at the rim and stop over passing

I was on route and just say the scoreboard, no Embiid, only six points by Ben but we got 6 players in double digits and 4 of em had at least 14.

A well balanced attack lead by Dario. Great win.

He's actually been shooting pretty well the past couple games.

Played great last night

Heading into the new year on a winning streak :pimp:

Ben FINALLY got his groove back last night too :pimp:

Son wasn't playing scared for once.

Confident Ben and Super Dario makes this team so much better.

Only if we could replace Bayless, TLC & Amir somehow..

Ben FINALLY got his groove back last night too :pimp:

Son wasn't playing scared for once.

Confident Ben and Super Dario makes this team so much better.

Only if we could replace Bayless, TLC & Amir somehow..

Fultz, Justin Anderson and Holmes are waiting right there to replace them. I’d like us to trade for another guard that’s a good scorer by the deadline though

Fultz, Justin Anderson and Holmes are waiting right there to replace them. I’d like us to trade for another guard that’s a good scorer by the deadline though

Yeah I hope Fultz & Anderson are back soon.

What guard you thinking? Lou Will? Seems like the most realistic choice.

Yeah I hope Fultz & Anderson are back soon.

What guard you thinking? Lou Will? Seems like the most realistic choice.

Lou Will would be the perfect choice but I bet there’s several other teams, especially contenders, that are trying to trade for him right now. I wonder what we even would have to give up to get him.

Lou Will would be the perfect choice but I bet there’s several other teams, especially contenders, that are trying to trade for him right now. I wonder what we even would have to give up to get him.

Don't think it would be that expensive..but still would probably cost a pick or 2. Maybe one of our euro stashes?

Honestly I dunno. Not many players on the squad i'd want Pop Collar to give up in such a deal

Don't think it would be that expensive..but still would probably cost a pick or 2. Maybe one of our euro stashes?

Honestly I dunno. Not many players on the squad i'd want Pop Collar to give up in such a deal

I don't think we should do any moves until we are fully healthy then reassess. Also, we should not be in any hurry to do any moves unless a good, bargain deal comes to place. That's what the Celtics did and they ended up with Gordon Hayward Kyrie and a high lottery pick for 2018 or 2019.

That being said, I wouldn't mind trading TLC and/or Furkhan if the right deal comes a long. But definitely not a 1rst round pick.

Also, the last two wins to end the year were great. I've only watched highlights and looked at the stats but it was very well balanced with 6 players scoring double digits and Dario really showing out.

Also, I love JJ Redick's game. The way he moves without the ball and gets himself open is a work of art. I play a very similar style to him when I am asked to play off ball so I learn a bunch from him. Really smart player and I hope we can sign hi longer term on what might be his last contract.

I just watched an episode on the Book of isiah and I noticed that Ainge completely changed the training staff after miss diagnosing his hip injury...

XdRonKH.gif

Why aren't we doing that...

I just watched an episode on the Book of isiah and I noticed that Ainge completely changed the training staff after miss diagnosing his hip injury...

XdRonKH.gif

Why aren't we doing that...

One reason why I think basically not a single person in our organization has been fired throughout the Hinkie Years....they know too much info about our tanking and holding healthy players out just to lose more games. If anybody comes out and admits to it then we could lose draft picks, get fined, etc.

Back
Top Bottom