2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

FFEE9C62-9E61-4EF2-86F4-6EDDEA4FF22C.jpeg

One reason why I think basically not a single person in our organization has been fired throughout the Hinkie Years....they know too much info about our tanking and holding healthy players out just to lose more games. If anybody comes out and admits to it then we could lose draft picks, get fined, etc.

your theories are always out there, but I like em.

Lids actually had them all for pre-order minus the shorts and most stuff sold out, I copped the Ben City Tee

I am REALLY waiting for the shorts to drop but I haven't see any stores with them yet

Damn that Ben City tee sounds nice. I want the City jersey but Fultz :lol:

I already got the blue Embiid with the Stubhub patch on it from the stadium & red Alternate Ben jersey so i need Fultz now lol

I def need them shorts. I seen someone post the NBA store EU link in the NBA Nike thread but never checked if they shipped to the US :smh:

Damn that Ben City tee sounds nice. I want the City jersey but Fultz :lol:

I already got the blue Embiid with the Stubhub patch on it from the stadium & red Alternate Ben jersey so i need Fultz now lol

I def need them shorts. I seen someone post the NBA store EU link in the NBA Nike thread but never checked if they shipped to the US :smh:

Yeah man, I meant to mention NBA EU has them but I have read some horror stories with them but a lot of guys vouch for them around here, I am going to hold out

Fultz City would be sick, I am feeling like we are close to his return

Yeah man, I meant to mention NBA EU has them but I have read some horror stories with them but a lot of guys vouch for them around here, I am going to hold out

Fultz City would be sick, I am feeling like we are close to his return

Yea i dont feel like dealing with that then :lol:

The shorts look like they got pockets too which is a plus to me. I got the Blue Adidas shorts from last yr but the no pockets thing kills them for me. Can only wear around the house lol. You know if the Nike ones got pockets? Aint seen em nowhere in person

Yea i dont feel like dealing with that then :lol:

The shorts look like they got pockets too which is a plus to me. I got the Blue Adidas shorts from last yr but the no pockets thing kills them for me. Can only wear around the house lol. You know if the Nike ones got pockets? Aint seen em nowhere in person

I don't think they have pockets but def jump on those City shorts ASAP, the Statement ones sold out fast as hell

:lol: it makes sense though right? Has literally anybody in our entire organization been let go besides Hinkie?

Other than the players, don't think so. I'm sure every person who was hired during Hinkie's tenure signed a long and detailed Non-Disclosure Agreement. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Embiid dominating even at 81% :emoji_thumbsup:
  • Ben playing like he's over his ex :emoji_thumbsup:
  • Redick lookin like his Duke days :emoji_ok_hand:
  • Super Dario earning that name because of his play and stash :emoji_thumbsup:
  • One look at Fultz's free throw shooting and all that mental health talk came to a halt :lol:
Life is good.

Now the not so good:
  • Covington's still celebrating his new check
  • Amir is still playing more than Holmes
  • Bayless is stil seeing minutes (this will go away once Fultz is back...at least I hope it goes away)
  • White Iverson is due for a game winner at the buzzer

Ben and the Gonzalez twin even deleted/blocked each other from IG so that must have been a messy breakup

He must be smashing something new though cause his swag and energy is back the last couple games :pimp:

JJ has been everything we could possibly ask for, but damn that man cannot hit a wide open layup to save his life. I got a friend I play with that can hit threes all day and misses wide open layups just like that too :lol:

Last edited:
I think it finally hit Ben that he is a young, rich, athletic dude who is the face of a franchise and can rebound in no time. lol

As long as JJ hits those jumpers, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom