2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

DSD49erXUAAYV22.jpg:large

These are so damn fire
I gotta disagree. I’m tired of seeing these plain sixers jerseys. The magic have a damn galaxy on their jerseys. I’m just sick of seeing blue or white sixers jerseys. Give us black or any other random color. Cleveland has grey jerseys. Why can’t we go outside the box

I gotta disagree. I’m tired of seeing these plain sixers jerseys. The magic have a damn galaxy on their jerseys. I’m just sick of seeing blue or white sixers jerseys. Give us black or any other random color. Cleveland has grey jerseys. Why can’t we go outside the box

They’re clean as hell. Simple is better and the font on them and the color blocking might be the best in the entire league on all our jerseys this year.

Those galaxy Magic jerseys are some of the worst jerseys I’ve ever seen in my life.

Hello,
Just came in here to congratulate y'all on the best City edition jersey. It's beautiful.

I love the shorts, dont mind the jersey really but dont love it. For reference, I think the jazz kits are my favorite.

I def want the shorts, they have the player tees on Lids, probably will cop

the Statement tees sold out pretty darn quick

Nike seems underprepared as hell. How you gonna sell out immediately out of team hoodies and t-shirts?

Hoodie already sold out smh and I just got $10 in rewards + 10% off from them lol
I got an email from Lids and it had the Pacers hoodie featured so I was like **** lemme check if the Sixers one is on the site. By the time I got to it there was only L/XL/3X so I figured they were going fast. Hopefully they pop up at some other retailers soon.

Sidenote:
Lids shafted me on a Sixers hoodie earlier in the season. Flip flopped me and some dude in Texas packages so he ended up with my $100+ Sixers hoodie and I got his $20 Houston Dynamo hat :lol: :lol:.

Robert Covington was a lie. He had me fooled though

Also you aren’t going to go anywhere with Embiid missing the amount of games he does, Fultz being MIA and Simmons not playing aggressive

Fultz put pics on the gram trying to stunt dribbling while wearing a Gucci backpack on the court during a shootaround :smh:. Get some shots up my dude :smh: :smh:.

Ben needs to stop with the whole drive to the basket and awkwardly flail away thing he does. I understand his offensive game isn’t polished but he needs to at least be assertive when he drives. When he puts his head down and takes that extra few steps into the paint it usually ends well. Also, I think he can be more effective on O when he plays off the ball and gets position in the post, the times they’ve done it this season it worked well. Him with TJ is a solid combo, excited to see that become Markelle + Ben

Robert Covington was a lie. He had me fooled though

Also you aren’t going to go anywhere with Embiid missing the amount of games he does, Fultz being MIA and Simmons not playing aggressive

Yo idk where Covington was in the 2nd half last night. I think he hurt his hand or something cuz i saw him grabbing his fingers after they took him & Simmons out one sub and never saw him again. He was playing good up until that point too

we rely on way too many 3s.

Embiid should be limited to 3 3s a game im tired of him shooting more than 5 a game.

he shot ******* 12 last night ******* 12 3s, cmon

He hurt his finger.

We let our expectations get way too high. Just give me a healthy Fultz doing the hesi pull up jimbo and I'll be satisfied lol

Ben needs to stop with the whole drive to the basket and awkwardly flail away thing he does. I understand his offensive game isn’t polished but he needs to at least be assertive when he drives. When he puts his head down and takes that extra few steps into the paint it usually ends well. Also, I think he can be more effective on O when he plays off the ball and gets position in the post, the times they’ve done it this season it worked well. Him with TJ is a solid combo, excited to see that become Markelle + Ben

What's limiting Ben's drives is that he doesn't look for contact to get to the line. That severely limits what he does in the drive and makes life easier for the defence. Getting to the line or doing an awkward layup is a win for the defence. Improving Free Throw % should be priority #1 for Ben.

I like Ben at the post, I am a pass first PG and love to have my back to the basket, it opens up so many more passing opportunities if the players move around and cut often.

Again, we are panicking about Fultz's mental condition and that our team is doing bad right now, but don't be prisoners of the moment, once Fultz is physically healthy (along with the rest of the team) the wins will pickup again and we will forget all about this. Bayless will be a bench warmer, we will learn how to close out games and keep leads and we should be rolling.

It's a process, give it time.

Some legit concerns that does have me worried:
  • Garbage rotations - Booker needs to see the 5 much more, Holmes should be ahead of Amir and our rotations should be less predictable, I feel like it's easy for teams to game plan against us due to the rotations and roster deficiencies
  • Obviously Embiid's health
  • Turnovers - I don't think the insertion of another rookie PG who will be seeing high usage will help this, at least not this year
  • TLC & Furkan's performance - I thought they were nice picks, but haven't seen much from them, especially TLC as I am starting to give up on him
  • Shooting - Dario needs to be consistent, Covington needs to stop messing around, Simmons needs to at least improve his free throws, the Fultz when he's back needs to stop trolling

we rely on way too many 3s.

Embiid should be limited to 3 3s a game im tired of him shooting more than 5 a game.

he shot ****ing 12 last night ****ING 12 3s, cmon
Brown has no control over embiid which is a big issue. He does whatever he wants to do out there

Process ain't complete yet fellas. Still a really young team and at least we aren't laughing stock status anymore. Continue to trust it 8)

Back
Top Bottom