2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Real **** though there is ZERO reason why Bayless should take any of Justin Anderson’s minutes. He does absolutely nothing better than him.

This team BADLY needs shooters & perimeter guys who actually know how to make their own shot smh

Dammit why couldnt Fultz be good already :smh:

Shame the sixers don’t really have any trade pieces. I’d go for Lou will in a second

Honestly getting TLC and a future first from us would be decent for them as a rebuilding team. Hopefully his recent play has enhanced his trade value.

Honestly getting TLC and a future first from us would be decent for them as a rebuilding team. Hopefully his recent play has enhanced his trade value.

Doubt it. Teams can see right thru him. Might have to throw in Saric to make things interesting smh

Man TLC’s shot is aight but he’s soft. If he played a little tougher and was a little stronger dude would be solid.

What? Saric should be considered as part of our core. I love his play and what he brings to the table. Once/ IF he develops a consistent three, he will be so valuable to the team. No way I'll let him go that easily.

However, I do agree that we need a consistent scorer and a guy who can get his own shot. McConnell is our second best iso scorer after Embiid. Fultz is the hope plus we still have decent future draft picks. No need to rush the process. It took GSW a few years of patience and that's what it takes + a little bit of luck.

Another trash ****ing loss tonight. Ish reminded me so much of the first Kings loss where they kept making everything no matter what. This team frustrates me so damn much

Nothing saric does is any special. Imagine if we had a Lou Williams type player instead of saric, who can actually shoot. They both don’t play defense. Saric is o my getting this much burn because the roster is severely under talented.

I’m good on trading a 23 year old player with potential for a 31 year old who could bounce after the season. Gotta think long term.

Maybe cuz i just seen him wash us earlier but what are the chances Dinwiddie could be traded? I like his game on offense. He reminds me of Jrue & he can actually make his own shot a lil too

Maybe cuz i just seen him wash us earlier but what are the chances Dinwiddie could be traded? I like his game on offense. He reminds me of Jrue & he can actually make his own shot a lil too

A little bit of context behind his situation: https://basketball.realgm.com/analy...ge-Of-A-Potential-Spencer-Dinwiddie-Extension

Also, would it be wise to get yet another PG? Simmons, TJ, Fultz (hopefully) are our best options outside of Embiid and they are all PGs. Wouldn't a wing make more sense?

We just had bad luck tonight. They hit every three they threw up and nobody on our team was worth a **** besides Embiid, Simmons and JJ.

With Bayless and Tyreke being held out I wonder if we have a trade in place.

Back
Top Bottom