2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

That wasn’t even a foul

1. Saric was on the ground
2. The League announced they wasn’t gonna call those and yet they still call it

Covington 2-10
Reddick 4-14, 2-8 from 3

Welp I thought these guys would’ve been more reliable but it’s not the case. And Ben... I need him to stop being so passive. It’s 50+ games into the season. Take command, shoot a freaking 15 footer

Seriously speaking. Fultz gonna come back after this next Heat game. His jumper damn near back and this second team offense needs a spark

I just looked at the standings and realized we are only half a game behind the bucks. If they lose tonight to the pistons and we win tomorrow, we get sixth place.

The only problem is that we are playing the Cavs tomorrow...

Man I’m glad I missed the 4th quarter of the game last night cause I probably would have broke my iPad in half

The hitch is still there a lil on the straight up shot but its improving. Doubt we see him the rest of the yr tho.

Also im going to the game tonight but this storm is annoying af so if they postpone/cancel the game can someone @ me. Im at work so im only checking even now & then

The hitch is still there a lil on the straight up shot but its improving. Doubt we see him the rest of the yr tho.

Also im going to the game tonight but this storm is annoying af so if they postpone/cancel the game can someone @ me. Im at work so im only checking even now & then

ill keep ya updated. these 50MPH WINDS could get outta control lol

Yeah. The hitch is a bit more pronounced on the straight away than the spin but it’s still there. Makes me wonder if he’s gonna be getting that shot off over a bigger defender if he’s releasing that slow. Still, it’s better than nothing. Put him back out on the floor

Here’s markelle off a straight pull up. I still want to see a catch and shoot to see what the dip like

This dude Keith Pompey should just leave Fultz alone. Let him take his time and recover his shot without the media breathing down his neck.

I know it's pre-game so it's a public spot but still...

TJ-Fultz-Belinelli/Justin Anderson-Ilyasova-Holmes is a pretty damn good bench IMO

Back
Top Bottom