2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I needed the pacers to lose but it looks like the bucks are he ones losing steam instead. I guess that’s good for us in the sense that it’ll be harder for them to leap over us

I got my ticket to game v the Heat in Miami next Thursday. 10th row from the court. Definitely gonna be reppin

Ive been on the 10th row the last 2 games ive went (Magic & tonight) Both Ws. Seems like a lucky row :pimp: :lol:

Also plansb plansb them shorts are still available on some sites but they gon run you about 90...

In an xl, what site?? :nerd:

From the Stadium site, so they'll come the next day if you order during the week if you live close by...
http://shop.wfcphilly.com/product/P...Edition_Swingman_Shorts_by_Nike?1520067861288

And yo stillin729 stillin729 I just found the Statement Swingman shorts online too...
https://www.fanatics.com/nba-philad...-3592+t-70815312+p-80854501270+z-9-1874671540

They dont look like they got pockets like the City shorts but im bout to order them anyways :lol:

Is there any discount codes out for fanatics rn tho? :nerd: lol

Fultz getting redshirted?

At this point we don’t NEED him but it still wouldn’t make sense for this dude to be completely healthy for all our eyes to see right now and not play at all the rest of the year

Not like he would mess up the flow of a team with a shot at a chip. At best we’re a 2nd round exit. Plus this will count as his rookie season due to the 4 games played so if he’s healthy, let him play and try to get some kind of rhythm and we’ll see what happens. More available talent is always a good thing.

From the Stadium site, so they'll come the next day if you order during the week if you live close by...
http://shop.wfcphilly.com/product/P...Edition_Swingman_Shorts_by_Nike?1520067861288

And yo stillin729 stillin729 I just found the Statement Swingman shorts online too...
https://www.fanatics.com/nba-philad...-3592+t-70815312+p-80854501270+z-9-1874671540

They dont look like they got pockets like the City shorts but im bout to order them anyways :lol:

Is there any discount codes out for fanatics rn tho? :nerd: lol
Yo youre the man for that. Never even knew there was a wfc shop :lol:

You can get 15% off fanatics gift cards on raise.com not much but better than nothing

Yo youre the man for that. Never even knew there was a wfc shop :lol:

You can get 15% off fanatics gift cards on raise.com not much but better than nothing

Yea when i was at the game last night, they had a bunch of the shorts in all the team stores lol. They marked up the price smh but its better than nothing :lol:

And thanks for that info but i already placed the order haha. Repped for the info regardless. I'll remember that in the future

The best part about these wins is that they were on the road.

We haven't been the best road team as we are something like 10-14 on the road

6 if our next nine is aslo on the road so this stretch will be a great experience if we want to steal a game or two come playoff time.

Going to the game on Tuesday in Charlotte. I’m reallllly skeptical Embiid will play. Seems like the typical game they’d rest him in. Just got done playing a back to back, our game tomorrow is on the road against the Bucks in a pivotal national TV matchup and then travel all the way to Charlotte from there against a non-playoff team we just beat.

Pretty sure Embiid gonna play Tuesday. Especially if tonight’s game is a breeze lol

Obligatory Fultz Videos. I think his return date might be in a few weeks v the Pacers at home in a few weeks

Not like he would mess up the flow of a team with a shot at a chip. At best we’re a 2nd round exit. Plus this will count as his rookie season due to the 4 games played so if he’s healthy, let him play and try to get some kind of rhythm and we’ll see what happens. More available talent is always a good thing.

Good point. I would love to see him play as any playoff experience will be valuable. Especially since the bar will be set higher next year. 2nd round exit is our ceiling this year and should be our floor next year.

Good point. I would love to see him play as any playoff experience will be valuable. Especially since the bar will be set higher next year. 2nd round exit is our ceiling this year and should be our floor next year.

The more I see of our team and the more I see of the rest of the East contenders the more I wonder who the **** is beating Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons 4 out of 7 games. But obviously most of these dudes have zero playoff experience so we don’t know how they’ll be in that atmosphere but I wouldn’t be fully surprised if we made it to the ECF. All we need is for a couple of our role players to get hot. I have full confidence Embiid and Simmons will do what they do.

Fultz won't play again this year. Give it up.
I can’t lol at least until he’s officially shut down lol

I see it as if he can at least play a few games, we know for sure he’s over the yips and we can expect him full go next season

Back
Top Bottom