2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

4060DD2A-6B4F-4F50-AB02-A65A5B744F23.jpeg

Nice to hear he is not experiencing any vision problems. Can’t wait for him to come back

If he’s not experiencing any vision problems it makes zero sense why they’d hold him out of the most important game of his life that could potentially swing a series. Vision problems are basically the only thing that would be a reason to hold him out two weeks after surgery when he’s going to be wearing a protective mask over the area.

Ok it’s all falling into place. The wizards and heat are tanking and so are the bucks. But the bucks have the better record so we’ll see them in the first round

Tonight has been spectacular but I gotta say this again...

I honestly think it’s not even a competition that Furkan Korkmaz is currently the worst player in the entire league. He is ridiculously garbage.

Wrong post: go Sixers

His post went over your head buddy. What he was saying was Toronto blew it for us. Had they won, we would have played the Bucks in the playoffs. But since they didn't do "the one job", we get Miami. Shouldn't be a problem, but they do have some shooters that can get hot.

Im trying to decide if i wanna go to Game 2 as well but theres so much imma try to spend money this week like them Kobes on Friday, Shadow 1s, God Of War & etc :lol:

Also buc em buc em wouldnt Game 2 be on Monday? No b2bs in the playoffs & it cant be on a 3 day layoff cuz i think that will interfere with the Flyers playoff schedule. Plus 3 days off is only when they switch cities right?

His post went over your head buddy. What he was saying was Toronto blew it for us. Had they won, we would have played the Bucks in the playoffs. But since they didn't do "the one job", we get Miami. Shouldn't be a problem, but they do have some shooters that can get hot.

Lmao what? I wrote wrong post as in my post that was suppose to be posted in the NBA season thread. My original reply was edited and I reposted my reply in the NBA thread, since I couldn't delete it

I’m row 2 for Game 1 and row 18 for Game 2

Need to find out what day Game 2 is so I can go ahead and book my hotel

How much was a ticket for those games if you don't mind me asking?

I'm looking to come down from Toronto to catch a game. Need to figure out expenses

Back
Top Bottom